11 dpo....It IS over....AF showed :(

chika10blue

Mother of 4 girls!
Reaction score
I took two tests this morning thinking maybe I would get at least the faintest of a line...I got two :bfn::bfn: :cry: AF is due on the 1st. So I figured the FRER would show something considering it does say "6 days before your missed period".....Still having pregnancy symptoms. Have I just gone completely INSANE?! :wacko::wacko::wacko: Is it all just in my head? I know it's not over until :af: shows, but Im disappointed. :nope:

I guess it was all in my head...AF not only showed up, but decided to come early. Maybe next month...

maybe there is not enough hormone yet to pick up dont give up hope hun ive been hearing women who say they didnt get a bfp till day 14+

Big hugs xx

The FRER will only work at 6 days early if you implanted early. Implantation can happen anywhere between 6-12 days and even then it takes a couple of days for hcg to double and get high enough for a preg test to show.

As you said you're not out until AF shows!

Don't get discouraged yet. I didnt get even a hint of a line to obsess over until 3 days before my missed period. I was 11 dpo, but it was only 3 days before my period was due and I also used FRER (and some IC's). Keep testing hunni!!! Sending you lots of sticky baby dust!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->