11 DPO.. Not Sure (Now 12 DPO)

Do you think I should attempt it with SMU? Or wait till tomorrow? I didn't even think to save FMU!

I always use SMU, it (for me) is way better for testing.

Well I tested and saw the sorriest bunch of negative tests. I didn't see anything on any of them except a slight line on the FRER. I am just going to wait and see if AF comes now... I have two tests left so I might try again in the morning... We will see.

OK, OK, what do you think!!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0336-1-1.jpg
    IMAG0336-1-1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 31
mine is the exact same at the same dpo!! Fingers crossed for us!!~!

That's awesome! I am actually 13 DPO now just forgot to update title!

sorry looked at fertility friend I am 10dpo so I Got the sameline overnight from 9-10. Will be getting a blood test done on monday.

I think I might see a line, but I can't tell if it has color. FX!

COUNTRY MOMMA ANY UPDATES? I am having opposite prob. I have 2 positive blue dye tests and stark white frers! :( 11dpo..I think I am out![/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• BeFunky_Instant_1.jpg
    BeFunky_Instant_1.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 2
  • BeFunky_ViewFinder_4.jpg
    BeFunky_ViewFinder_4.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 34
  • bfnn.jpg
    bfnn.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 35
Hey all still no AF so officially 3 days late and still no BFP. :( I took a FRER this morning and there might have been something but its so faint I can't tell. Plus it looks the same as it has since 10DPO. I would think it would be darker by now.. I am Never late so I am confused.

Asibling- I would say those blue dye ones are BFP! Yay!

country, thanks but I think they are evaps because frer has no line! :cry::shrug: How are you holding up hun?? Can you call doc for a bw level?

I'll keep my fingers crossed that they aren't evaps! I think I may see a hint of something on that FRER. I am doing ok, just wish I knew what the heck was going on. Just starting to get frustrated. At this point I would be happy with a BFP or AF just so things can get started again! I don't know if my doc will do a blood test without a positive HPT.

thanks for the encouragement country momma I hope and pray this is the month we both get our bfps

Those blue dye tests look good :thumbup: and I think I see something on the FRER

THANK YOU SOO SOO MUCH BUT AT 11DPO I think the frer would be pinker or more visible due to 6 day early sensitivity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->