11 dpo test, can anyone see anything or tweak for me please x

jelly tots

Reaction score
Taken this afternoon when got in, had very very + opk yesterday.
i could see a line when was developing and within the 3-8mins.
im sure i can still see something but not sure if an evap or my eyes being funny with me.
taken pics in different light.
thanks girls x

Attachments

• photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    17 KB · Views: 41
  • photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 33
  • photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 38
  • photo(4).JPG
    photo(4).JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 27
  • photo(5).JPG
    photo(5).JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 40
I don't see anything sweety.

Attachments

• Jelly tots2.jpg
    Jelly tots2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 8
thats okay chick, thanks for having a go. will see what i get later on, thought it was a bit diluted.x

Sorry I don't think I can see anything, maybe in real life it's clearer though, keep testing and update us :)

I am assuming you took those as the urine was travelling? Do you have any of it after its settled?

I am assuming you took those as the urine was travelling? Do you have any of it after its settled?

nope i dont, i did do one a few hours later and there is the faintest of lines slightly darker than the one i saw on here. but not counting anything until it is a definite.
going to wait until tomorrow to do one with fmu. should i leave it to settle?

I here you there Jelly, I will not call it BFP until I see pink that is apparent from accross the room!!

Well, seems how I've just figured out tweaking, I just think I might be able to see something super faint, what do you think?! There you go :)

Attachments

• photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    6.8 KB · Views: 45
here is another pic ive taken of a second test, my friend wanted one with the back of the packet to see what it should look like so ignore that.

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 14
Well, seems how I've just figured out tweaking, I just think I might be able to see something super faint, what do you think?! There you go :)

i think i might on there, my friend could see something straight away but she is better at looking for lines than me lol.
oh i do hope so. thankyou for helping xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->