11 weeks and strange morning sickness ?

OwlBump

Hubby, Son and Bump
Reaction score
Hello everyone, at 5 weeks i had a week of horrific nausea that struck 6-7 times a day as it felt was most inconvenient for me !

I thought it was over but both yesterday and today first thing when i wake up/stand.. My mouth starts watering like mad, then one cough causes a good 5 minutes of dry heaving or bringing up bile/water :( No nausea when so ever though..

Not sure if i should love or loath this one :shrug: once its over it's done, nothing else for the day

I have no advice except maybe keep some ginger biscuits or crackers by the bed and eat one before getting up? Might help? Xx

I have something similar. I had 2 weeks of nausea and sickness then I was ok for a few days. Now if I cough I start retching even on an empty stomach. No nausea prior but I'm trying not to cough as it starts off the retching. Not helpful when I have a cold aswell

I take back what i said about it being once a day... So humiliated, i was sick on the bus home today thank goodness i had a bag.. :shy: luckily, a pretty nice lady came over to me had a chat and gave me some XX strong mints and a hug that helped a bunch.

I'll definitely get some ginger biscuits and try that; will be trawling the internet for all sorts of remedies.

Dreading going out again!

Aw sorry :( I haven't actually been sick yet but constant nausea and some heaving, I started getting the mouth watering the other day too yuk! hope it settles soon for you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->