11 weeks today! cant believe i've got so far! :D

shorty2k8

1 son ttc #2
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just wanted to share my joy for gettin to 11 weeks!! Stil so hard to believe! Altho i'm so tired today and my tummy feels a little sore and achey i'm so pleased to be gettin on so well.

only prob today is i have a little bit of an upset tummy, but thinkin it may be nerves as i have a trial for a job today. its only an hour so hopin i can get thru it and show them what i can do!

xxx

ahhhhhhh thats fab news :) :) yey i really hope i get that far 2 :) hopefully well have a happy and healthy 9 months :) xxxx

Congrats shorty2k8, it's a good feeling isn't it. Good luck for the job trial, you'll be fine! By the way, I have an upset stomach most mornings, midwife said it's a good sign. I hit the 12 weeks on Monday and very excited! Wishing you a H&H pregnancy :) x

Congradualtion hun hope u have a successful pregnancy :hugs:

yes im 11 +2 and were defiently getting there arent we, time seems to be going a bit quicker after the 8/9 wk mark so thats good..
Whens your scan?

Good luck with your job trial - Im sure you will do fab xx

the trial seemed to go ok, wil kinda be dropped in at the deep end if i get the job, lol. but could do with the challenge! :D Should know one way or the other by monday/tuesday.

I had my scan at 9+6. and the picture was bootiful. baby movin, wavin and kickin about! was the most amazin experience! Roll on the next one.....5th april! :D

xxx

Such a lovely feeling isn't it. And knowing you are now heading towards 12 weeks. Time does seem to speed up after that I found. But only a tiny bit! Still feels like aaages until my 20 week scan.

Good luck for getting the job :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->