• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

:( !!!!

kammy23

Reaction score
i think its literally just hit me that i may never have the day where i am shocked and excited to have a positive pregnancy test n the excitement of telling everyone its going to be so surgical .. blah down day !!

hi
try to stay positive. i feel exactly the same. i have a daughter who is 3 and thought when we started trying again it would be easy but its been 4 years since i last ovulated. i have contemplated tempting fate and selling all matildas baby stuff that we saved for the next baby. my doctors dont really take me seriously because im overweight and i only managed to get on clomid because he thinks were not trying. he thinks were just trying to normalise my periods ready for when we do start trying. they wouldnt except my referal to them if i was trying for a baby as my bmi is 32.

i dont think my clomid is really working (on 5th round) but i have had some symptoms this cycle so im trying to keep positive. i know its hard to do that especially when ppl tell you to relax but its the best thing to try and do,

xxxxxxx

hi
try to stay positive. i feel exactly the same. i have a daughter who is 3 and thought when we started trying again it would be easy but its been 4 years since i last ovulated. i have contemplated tempting fate and selling all matildas baby stuff that we saved for the next baby. my doctors dont really take me seriously because im overweight and i only managed to get on clomid because he thinks were not trying. he thinks were just trying to normalise my periods ready for when we do start trying. they wouldnt except my referal to them if i was trying for a baby as my bmi is 32.

i dont think my clomid is really working (on 5th round) but i have had some symptoms this cycle so im trying to keep positive. i know its hard to do that especially when ppl tell you to relax but its the best thing to try and do,

xxxxxxx

thanks hun had a bit to much wine last night n let all the emotions out to the husband. feel abit better but still sad about the whole situation. i baught clomid online at one point because i wanted to try it ( before we realised it was his sperm) and it literally mimicked what i imagine feeling pregnant would be like i had to come off it after two tries because it was sending me loopy getting attached to every symptom that id read online. i hope it works for you ! :) try changing doctors weve got a new one now and it seems alot easier xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->