11dpo bfn cramping since ovulation plzzzzzz reply

Liovec

Reaction score
Hi I'm 11dpo just took a test and it was bfn :(((( I've had mild cramping since ovulation and have been very gassy my boobs are always sore before af and it's due in 3 days and my boobs aren't sore at all? This is my 14 month of trying I had my hsg this month so maybe the gassy and cramping is because of that I don't know? My hsg was around 10 days ago though can anybody give me some advice. Do you think I'm out this month? Plz reply xx

I have had lots of pain and cramping im about 7dpo im hoping it's a good sign cos i cramped alot first trimester in my last pregnancy

Oooohhh thanks for giving me a bit of hope �� hopefully bfp for us then ��this is my first time ttc do u think 11dpo was too early to even get a bfp?

Iv always tested the day af is due or the day after and got light bfps so id def say wait and 11dpo could still be too early

Ok brilliant thank you fingers crossed for Saturday then when are you due to test? X

Im trying to hold out till next Wednesday its so hard but seeing af seems easier than bfn. I lost my baby at 18 weeks in august so this is our first official month ttc again. Thank you. My fingers are firmly x for you x

Sorry to hear that I will keep you updated good luck to you for Wednesday please let me know how u get on x

Thank you. Yes please let me know, you deserve that bfp. I will update too x

I'm sorry for your loss, Bundle.

Some women don't experience implantation until 10 dpo, which means it won't show as a BFP until 14 dpo. Wishing you both the best of luck! X

Oh hopefully that is the case for me then hope we all get our bfp this cycle x

i normally have painful cramps between ovulation and getting my period but the cycle i fell pregnant i had absolutely no cramps whatsoever but i did have a very sweet, nuzzly feeling when the baby implanted at 6 dpo. my ovulation-like cramps didnt start til about 4 and a half weeks pregnant but werent as bad as ovulation cramps at all.

I caved bfn :( af due tmoro looks like I'm out again x

Oh liovec dont give up hope yet. Babydust to you

Thank u so hard to stay optimistic though just want af to come and go now so I can get on with next month hopefully bfp for you on Wednesday have You had any symptoms? I'm still crampy but I think that must be because of the hsg I had this month as I've never been crampy until the day af arrives x

Just extra cm and twinges now and then. Terribly im going to test sunday :/ i need to take asprin as soon as I get a bfp so i suppose its better the earliest i can. Cramping must be good sign tho cos iv had it before in the first trimester x

Can I ask why you need to take a aspirin? Hopefully it is a good sign but after 14 mths you just end up thinking the worst every month on the plus side I have a appointment at the hospital on Thursday to discuss my next step in fertilty treatment so I'm looking forward to that x

Aww good luck with that i hope it works, ttc can really suck sometimes. I lost my baby cos of a placenta abrubtion and there was clotting issues behind the placenta and they told me asprin helps make the baby stick better. This is very new to me as i have two children already and no problems with the pregnancies x

Thank you me too �� oh doesn't it just it's crazy I never thought in a million years we would have all these problems I have been with my husband for 10 years married for one as we wanted to wait until we were married sometimes I just wish we had started trying earlier when I was younger and probably healthier . Oh I see I guess it's probably just as disheartening and frustrating for you seeing as you have had to healthy pregnancies before it really does suck sometimes I never realised there was so many things that could go against you x

Seeing the fertility experts will make you feel alot better and even if it takes time it will be so worth it when you have your perfect baby in your arms x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->