11dpo bfn cramping since ovulation plzzzzzz reply

Yeah your right thanks fingers crossed for you on Wednesday let me know how u get on xx

Oh it's still early for you yet u still have a good chance so hard not to cave then you just feel gutted that you did! X

Emotional roller coaster springs to mind! Lol x

Definitely haha.
Its the symptoms that play with the mind its driving me nuts
Im going to retest sunday, af ain't due till Wednesday

I'm going to re test Sunday too if af doesn't arrive today I think she will though as of yesterday my boobs are killing and swollen joys of it lol x

Ok so no af today I always start early morning so it's def not coming today boobs are sore and still cramping hopefully she doesn't arrive in the morning and the test is positive x

Eeek exciting!!!! my fingers are firmly crossed. Let me no soon as you've tested :thumbup:

Thank uuuuuuu I am excited but nervous too as I dont want to get my hopes up incase it's another bfn I will defo let u know don't forget to let me know how you get on have u had anymore symptons? This could literally drive you insane lol x

I will. Not holding much hope either plus only 11dpo tomorrow. Symptoms are - very wet cm, slight tummy twinges now and then, little bit more tired and yesterday and today i had the exact same headaches i had when pregnant earlier this year. Hows your symptoms. And yes im driving myslef insane too haha xx

Lol glad I'm not checking in to the mental hospital alone haha! Still crampy swollen stomach but I usually get that wen af is due I also have really sore boobs which I only got yesterday and usually I have them a whole week before af xx

Sounds good and so glad af ain't showed today. Tomorrow can't come soon enough lol xx

Well after a dream of bfp i woke up 4am and tested only to see bfn :( gutted and totally feel out xx hope you get better results x

Oh no but like you said your only 11dpi so you still have a good chance so try not to feel too upset I know easier said than done though I just went to get a test and I've run out! I really thought I had one more so Gona have to wait till about 11am now xx

I hope so last night before bed my boobs were so sore swollen and really veiny this morning they are still sore but nothing like last night they were like somebody else's boobs haha! Xx

When i was pregnant i couldn't touch my nipples they were so sensitive im still waiting for that symptom but nothing so far x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->