11dpo bfn cramping since ovulation plzzzzzz reply

Mine are not sensitive just my boobs really the cramping is worse today I just want to know either way now it's driving me crazy my husband is just popping out to get me a test xx

I hav 3 more days to wait for af feels like ages away and id rather just no xx fingers x for you

Bfn I'm defo out good luck to you for Wednesday xx

Oh no :( i will update wed but.think im out to so will sre you in next ttw xx

Lol oh joy another two weeks of despair lol xx

Liovec do you use opks? Im saying im 11dpo but i don't temp or use opks im just going off day 14 of my cycle but iv only had 2 cycles since my miscarriage and they were 33 and 29 days. Ohhhh hate all this unkowing my body!!! X

No what are they? My periods are very regular I've only ever been 2 days late about 8 times in my whole life so just go by a normal ovulation calendar app on my phone xx

The ovulation pee sticks. Yeah my cycles were 33 and 31 not 33 and 29 So i mite only be 8-9 dpo not 11dpo. Still testing Wednesday so time will tell xx

Oh yes I did try them at the beginning but gave up on them as they always came up positive the same time as the app calendar I have pcos so I may not ovulate regularly I really don't know tbh my doctor is beyond useless so I'm really looking forward to next week so know all the tests have been done I can finally get answers for all my questions xx

I hope you get sorted i know doctors can be useless sometimes. I lost my baby in august and in September the midwife called me to check if i was still available for my 24 week check. I broke down after having to tell them id lost my little boy. The health system can be frustrating at times xx

Omg that is terrible you poor woman she should be sacked for that xx

Sorry been away for a few days I'm ok dreaded af arrived on Monday though. Did you test today? Xx

Yeah been testing and all bfn and temp dropped so just waiting on thr witch now. Wish she'd hurry up and get on with it xx

Sucks doesn't it! Just wish our bodies didn't play all the little tricks on us in the tww makes those bfn even worse xx

See you in the next ttw :) be sure to let me know when your back xx

Will do have my hospital appointment tomoro now so the excitement for that has helped with my bfn this month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->