11dpo bfn cramping since ovulation plzzzzzz reply

Hi I have to have the progesterone test done again because my gp is beyond crap! But on the plus side they are giving me clomid next month :))))))))) so super happy about that xx

Oh sorry too excited to explain properly haha! It's a drug that makes u ovulate xx

Ahhh well great stuff, cant wait to be back in tww with you

Ohh so iv bought some fertility gel and opk to try this month, im cd 4 and very excited for cd11 to start them :))))

Ooooh hopefully they work think I'm Gona have to try something to see exactly when I ovulate as I only have 6 chances on chlomid. I've been reading up on fertility teas figure at this point anything is worth a whirl lol xx

Will have to read up on the fertility gel as I've heard of it but don't know too much about it xx

I used it with my son after 4 months of trying and fell on my 5th month. 1st month of using the gel xx

Oh that's brilliant where can I buy it? Xx

Thank you we have decided we are not going to try until we get the cholimid too much disappointment otherwise right on top of my birthday and Xmas xx

Bless you, well good look when you start again. I know the feeling my baby would of been due on my bday so im not looking forward to that in a few weeks i was hoping to have got a bfp before then xx

Thank you. It does really suck doesn't it I have my fingers and toes crossed for you maybe this month early December will be your month? �� xx

Thank you, i hope so. Im rather excited about using this clear blue ovulation test haha xx

I think I'm going to get one of those for January I want to be super certain I'm doing it at the right times xx

How's it going bundle4me any exciting news? I'm so excited about get chlomid next month won't be able to take it till January because of my cycle but we had planned to do that anyway so I'm hoping that's a good sign xx

How's it going bundle4me any exciting news? I'm so excited about get chlomid next month won't be able to take it till January because of my cycle but we had planned to do that anyway so I'm hoping that's a good sign xx

Hi Liovec, great news on the chlomid I bet your really excited to start that.
Well I'm 2dpo and I used my clear blue opk got my smiley face on Thursday so we've dtd Tues,we'd,Thurs,Fri,Sat so it covered all bases so I'm in the tww waiting game and hoping to test 4th December which is the day before my son's 3rd birthday xx

What a lovely birthday present for him that would be a little brother or sister :) I am missing not trying and the tww all the twinges and excitement but I do think a few months off is best for my sanity lol xx

So are you ntnp or using protection?
Yes I know what you mean it becomes very obsessive very quickly. I'm trying my best not to symptom spot or test early this month cos that's when I obsess more and rip tests up to find a squinter of a line. This time is day of af, well kind of as my cycles are a bit weird so if there's a line it should be there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->