11dpo BFP almost 2 years TTC #1

fpcco08

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Finally got the BFP I've been praying for for 2 years!! :cloud9: The funny thing is, I called it this month. I conceived my first last May (birthday weekend actually) but it resulted in a missed miscarriage at 8 weeks. However, I had a very positive feeling about this May. What do you know? We conceived once again on my birthday weekend!! I began taking 100 mg of b6 to lengthen my LP from 9 days. Cycle before that, it was 4. I started the b6 this cycle, and got a bfp at 11 dpo. Still nervous and a little paranoid. Part of me wishes I wouldn't have tested this early. I'm terrified of a chemical pregnancy, and feel it would be better to not know. However, I am hopeful and have faith that God will bless me with being able to hold my baby. I still just can't believe it. I keep running back to the bathroom, waiting for the line to disappear, but its there, clear as day, just a little light. But I also tested at 7 pm. DH doesn't seem too happy. I think he is just afraid to feel happy because he is scared to go through this again. Thanks ladies for listening. Sending lots of baby dust your way!! xx

congrats. hoping that your bean stick and you have a happy and healthy 9 mths

Thank you ladies. I don't know if this is normal, but I'm finding it really hard to be excited. Of course I'm happy, but I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm afraid to be happy and excited. I'm hoping this will go away soon so I can enjoy this time.

Congrats! Good luck! Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->