11dpo can you see faint line?

Sophie1234

Reaction score
Hi guys! We are ttc#3. This is our second month and my last 2 pregnancies have taken 9-10 months to concieve so not expecting anything to happen yet. However, yesterday I took an asda test and swear i could see a super super faint line in the time frame.

I know sometimes with asda you can see the test strip, but i find if this is the case, then when it dries the strip becomes super visible and clearly white as day. This time this has not happened. Hubby thinks im going crazy but he could see the line last night when i shone the light behind the test. Can you see anything? I may go and buy a frer after the school run.

Baby dust to you all xx

IMG_7283.PNG

I think I see something on that Fingers crossed xx

Thanks ladies. Its so hard, its there but its a squinter. Im 12dpo today, felt a few twinges on my left side on saturday which ive only ever felt in my previous pregnancies as implantation but wouldnt it be too soon to show hcg? Im overthinking everything lol. I think im going to get a frer and do a 4 hour hold. Ill update later. X

Something is catching my eye. Good luck :)

Must have just been the test strip becoming visible as i have just done the frer and nothing at all. Being 12dpo i think that means im out this month! Thanks xx

Do I have line eyes are do I see something on the FRERs?

Do I have line eyes are do I see something on the FRERs?
Its funny you say this actually as ive just got my frer out my drawer to bin and its 100% positive! I know its after the time frame so disregard but in person its so pink and no squinting needed! I dont know what to think now. Ill upload a pic xx

Its so hard to get a pic on my crappy phone but its so obvious and really pink in person x

IMG_7305.PNG

Ooooh that's not an evap, thats way too pink! :)

Ooooh that's not an evap, thats way too pink! :)
Even though it was a few hours after the time limit? I think i implanted on saturday. Could it be too early to show up immediately xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->