11dpo could it be????

Sillysezza

Mum of 2 boys ttc #3
Reaction score
Ok so I'm about 11dpo and randomly decided to poas (like you do!lol)
Within seconds a VERY faint second line appeared, I'm not the best line spotter but I def saw it. I've tried taking a Normal pic but it won't show, so I rested the test on my iPad screen and tweaked.
It was done with a first response test (not early detection though) and was done at end of tea after I had drunk a bit.

What are your honest opinions?????

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 56
This is the clearest un-tweaked one. What do u reckon? :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 68
I do see something but its so hard to tell if its an evap or a positive, especially as its been taken out of the case, which can cause evaps. Do you have another test for in the morning?

It came up really quick before the time was up. I just took it out to see if I could see it clearer lol
Yeh I have one more. Wondering whether to do it tomorrow or wait a day or two.

It came up really quick before the time was up. I just took it out to see if I could see it clearer lol
Yeh I have one more. Wondering whether to do it tomorrow or wait a day or two.

If its a true + you should get a really clear line tomorrow :thumbup: id go for it x

It looks sorta like an evap but its hard to tell, I hope this is a bfp though, good luck hun!

good luck in the morning! looks bfp to me

Tested again in the morning, but had a faulty test....no lines showed up at all :dohh:

Shops have been shut because of bank hols, so I'm out to shops tomorrow to stock up and hopefully test :thumbup:

the whole thing looks pink so its hard to tell...retest in the morning and dont tweak :)

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->