11dpo faint positive

We are on the same schedule! Only my positive wasn't that dark! Fingers crossed!

Sorry guys, yeah got another faint line stilightly darker than yesterday going to buy a frer or cb tomorrow and test Thursday morning when my af would of been due! Fx

Me too!!! I tested lastnight but it was very light positive.. I'm trying not to think about it.. I had a early MC two cycles ago. Since then I've had the exploratory surgery, they found an infection so I've been fighting it off since with antibiotics.

did you hold your urine at all? I'm trying to do a 4 hour hold and 2 hours in I feel like I'm gonna bust!

Me too!!! I tested lastnight but it was very light positive.. I'm trying not to think about it.. I had a early MC two cycles ago. Since then I've had the exploratory surgery, they found an infection so I've been fighting it off since with antibiotics.

did you hold your urine at all? I'm trying to do a 4 hour hold and 2 hours in I feel like I'm gonna bust!

Not yesterday but I seem to get darker positives in the PM. I didn't sleep much because all I wanted to do is wake up and pee!! I took one this morning but I didn't see much...

Oh, I see it on your dip strip!

Right?!? I don't know if I'm gonna have blood drawn or wait till it's darker.. :( I messaged my doc and I'll see what she says

Doc says my HCG level is only at 8, I got progesterone shots and hopefully it starts doubling over the weekend!!

it just has to be above 5 right? at least to be pregnant? FX that it doubles for you!

it just has to be above 5 right? at least to be pregnant? FX that it doubles for you!

Thank you!
Last time it started and stayed at a level 5 so I MC soon after the progesterone wore off. This time I have to wait three days! (I got a shot on Friday and I'm getting levels checked again and another shot tomorrow) I'm so excited. This time around my lines have gotten much darker in three days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->