11dpo Feeling Faint

ireadyermind

Reaction score
Hello, all! Just hoping for a little input!

Today is 11dpo and I'm not feeling much when it comes to symptoms. But DH and I went out to run errands today, and I noticed that just walking from the car to the store entrance made me feel SO sick, almost like I had heat exhaustion -- which has happened before when I was about 19, so I know what that feels like, and this was really similar.

To be fair, the temperature is high today. 101°F -- but that isn't out of the ordinary for this part of the state, and walking from car to store front isn't long enough to start to show the effects of heat stroke! It was less than two minutes each time!

Despite drinking cold water during and stopping afterwards for some shaved ice, the heat just felt oppressive and I thought for sure I would faint. Just fall down right in the parking lot, even when it was shady.

Usually I bask in the heat like a cold blooded reptile. lol! This was definitely out of the ordinary for me.

As soon as I got home to the "cool" indoor temperature of 80°F (lol), the feelings went away and I'm perfectly fine.

So what I'd like to know is:

Do any of you suffer from any kind of heat sensitivity in your TWW? Did you end up with BFN or BFP afterward? What DPO did this occur?

Idk 101° is pretty hot! But I'm 11dpo and since about 7dpo I get minor hot flashes that only last for about a few min that have me feeling flushed and a little lightheaded. I got my bfp at 9dpo. So its probably just hormones for me.

lol - it IS hot, but when that's the summertime norm, it's just another day around here. Today's going to be 106! :dohh: Not looking forward to that.

Congrats on your BFP. :)

I got a HUGE temp spike today and I'm wondering if it's hormones for me too. Maybe just elevated levels of progesterone or something!

Oh geez. What state are you in, if you don't mind me asking? I hope you get your bfp soon! Maybe hot flashes are a good sign 😉

California, like it says under my picture! Central CA to be exact.

You feel like you're going to melt just setting foot outside, sometimes! Haha. But spending 2 minutes out in it, walking from car to store front, isn't long enough to get heat stroke. Especially when you have ice water with you! lol

So who knows. AF is due in two days, so only time will tell!

I've always wanted to visit California!!! It's been a hot year so far. The hottest it got here so far was 90° and I felt like I was going to die lol (but it's also VERY humid here!)

Have you tested at all yet?

We're between two rivers so it gets humid here, too! Thankfully it hasn't been bad lately though.

I tested BFN on 12dpo so I'm pretty sure I'm out, but the BFP I got that lasted more than 2 days was on 15dpo, so we'll see!

Welp, here I am, 15dpo and no sign of AF! FF says today is the day AF is due, but I think it's due tomorrow. Usually by 15dpo, however, my BBT is down to the cover line or thereabouts, and today it's still far above cover! I don't know what to think.

I had a ton of creamy/lotiony CM this morning, which is not normal, and zero PMS symptoms. My body sure does like to screw with me! lol

I don't know ANYTHING about temping, so I wouldn't know lol when are you testing again? Hope you get your :bfp: !!!

Oh wow, you got a BFP since the last time you posted? Congrats!

I tested today, BFN. Going to wait to see what my temps do, see if AF shows tomorrow. If not, I'm going to try and hold out to test on 17DPO.

Hope you ladies don't mind me interrupting, I'm still a lot earlier in my cycle then you both but Today I have been having hot flashes off and on. My morning temp has been 98.1 for 3 days straight which is high for me normally at a regular body temp:( I was feeling like the only one

Hope you ladies don't mind me interrupting, I'm still a lot earlier in my cycle then you both but Today I have been having hot flashes off and on. My morning temp has been 98.1 for 3 days straight which is high for me normally at a regular body temp:( I was feeling like the only one

I don't mind at all! Join in!

I have never temp so I would have no idea lol but I am 15dpo, had my bfp at 9dpo, and I am still getting hot flashes. It's been nothing major but enough to get me irritated haha

What dpo are you at? Have you tested yet?

Oh wow, you got a BFP since the last time you posted? Congrats!

I tested today, BFN. Going to wait to see what my temps do, see if AF shows tomorrow. If not, I'm going to try and hold out to test on 17DPO.

What dpo are you at yet? What kind of tests are you using?

16dpo today. Another temp drop this morning. The general rule of thumb is that if your temp drops below the red line, AF is coming. For me, if my temps hit 98.0°F, that means AF is coming, regardless of where my cover line is. lol

Today was 98.09 so I'm pretty much sure AF will show.

Feeling a little twingey and crampy this morning - but surprisingly didn't wake up with AF like I normally do. I guess it's not over til it's over, but boy am I impatient!

Hopeful - I get the hot flashes every TWW. :) It has to do with rising levels of progesterone. It sucks, but I guess you could look at it as a way to tell that your hormones are doing their job! You can't hang on to an embryo if your hormone levels are too low.

These weren't hot flashes on 11dpo though. I was talking more about feeling like you're going to faint, having dizzy spells and whatnot.

Ireadyermind- I just read an article last night that made me think of you... it said feeling faint/dizzy could be a sign of early pregnancy because of the hormones!

Have you tested again yet? I'm so curious lol especially by what I read last night lol

What dpo are you now? Have you tested yet?

Jackers It's in the chart in my signature too, but I started AF yesterday afternoon. :( So onward to cycle 18! Blech.

What dpo are you now? Have you tested yet?

Sorry I have been entertaining family from out of town this weekend so I haven't been on much. No I haven't tested. AF isn't due until 7/11 so I wanted to wait until a few days late if she doesn't come. I am currently 7dpo. Wow I didn't know I was that far already...lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->