• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

11dpo first actual pink line I have ever had!!!!

Hope you tested again and saw another beautiful pink line! xx

Boots one didnt show a pip so it looks like it was a bfn!!!! Im really confused though!

I still havent come on and hav had some terrible pains in stomach. I have ordered some cheapies to do before friday and if I dont come on I will go to the docs for a test.

Thanks for all your comments!

x

I think boots require a bit more hormone to turn BFP, hope this is it for you, it certainly looks like it! xx

I tested with a frer today and it is a definate negative! Im so upset!! How can a test be positive?????You can see from the pic that it was! I feel really down now and just hope af turns up soon to get it over and done with!

I know there are worse things in the world but just feel really sad as I so wanted a bfp!:cry:

Thanks for all your kind comments though I really appreciate it!!! And good luck for your bfp's this month!

x

oh hun i really thought that test was posative...
the only thing could be a chemical pregnancy... really sorry for you hun its so hard when you get your hopes up,
:hugs:

Thanks hun! I was thinking possible chemical too but suppose i'll never know! Just really hard sometimes isn't it wanting what you can't have! There was defo a line and still is as I have kept the test!

x

hiya just thought id add my 2 cents if you dont mind...... i got lines like this on IC's and got BFN's on tesco, FRER etc and then on someones recommendation got 2 superdrug tests (£4.99 for 2 tests!) and they are 10miu!!!!! got a nice clear pink line.. just thought it migth be worth a try as my IC's really did look like yours! Good luck x

ps: here's my tweak of your pic... if its an evap its the most convincing one ive ever seen!!!

https://gi151.photobucket.com/groups/s157/JV1919NC2V/Photo-0089.jpg

Thanks mrsty!!!!!!! I did do 2 superdrug tests at 11dpo the day I got this and they were bfn.

It is a VERY convincing evap especially as I always get evaps but they are never like this! I still havent come on and although am not holding out any hope have ordered some more ic's to see if they are the same or not as I am baffled!

My af hasnt arrived and im wondering about hcg values in pregnancy....could they be that low, i.e under 25 that you wouldnt get a bfp for a while? Just a thought, im gonna look it up!

Thanks for tweaking the pic and congrats on your bfp too!

x

No probs i love a good tweak... here were the pics of my IC's ( so you can compare) Everything Xed for you! xxxxxx

https://gi151.photobucket.com/groups/s157/JV1919NC2V/DSC00926.jpg

Still no af but am not testing anymore as I just get dissapointed!!

Think I am just broken lol!!! Nothing seems to work with me anymore! xx

Still no af but am not testing anymore as I just get dissapointed!!

Think I am just broken lol!!! Nothing seems to work with me anymore! xx

So lost in my own wee world.

How late are you?

XXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back