11dpo frer

Joybell

Reaction score
Hi

AF either due yesterday or tomorrow. Got a stark white Internet cheapie this morning and then this randomly a few mins ago.

Can you see it? It looks pink!

Attachments

• 20160101_142457_opt.jpg
    20160101_142457_opt.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 137
Yep, I see it too! :) Yay!

Sidenote - where do you find the old style FRER?! I want those, I don't care much for the new ones...

Thanks so much everyone. I can't quite believe it!

Tcinks I got a couple at a small local pharmacy which is part of the Rowlands chain. I know you get them in Scotland but not sure on elsewhere

So I got the same strength of line this morning on my FRER. My husband thinks maybe a whisper stronger. That's OK right given that I only got my positive at 2pm yesterday?
My ICs are depressing me as I'm getting nothing or maybe a very faint shadow :/

I think it takes 24-48 hours for the hcg to double so I wouldn't worry.

My ic's were very faint compared to my frer. A smidge darker is OK. Fingers crossed you see some progression in the next few days x

HCG doubles ever 48 to 72 hours and sometimes can rise slower. Give it two days to get noticeably darker.

Very faint again with FMU. I'd say same as yesterday. Haven't even tried a digital or an IC this morning. Feeling very downhearted. Was really hoping for a good progression this morning :(

I got my BFP at 10 DPO and it didn't even start getting darker until closer to 13 DPO. Don't get discouraged yet!

Thanks. My husband keeps telling me a line is a line. Which is annoying but true Haha!

With my son I remember the tests getting darker quickly and getting a really good day to day progression. So frustrating

I had that same issue. I found out at almost 6 weeks with my first so my lines were always really dark. With this baby I found out at 3 weeks and a few days so my lines were so light that I could barely see them. I was so paranoid about it. I tested every day until I hit 5 weeks. Ended up with around 25+ test strips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->