11dpo frer

I had an issue with the lines actually getting lighter with my second son !
I had a BFP cd 10 then 11 and 12 were lighter ! I never tested again and all was perfect :)

Thanks guys. My husband convinced me the test this morning was clearer and more obvious but I just dont know.
Dreading taking a test tomorrow.. Wonder if I should skip a day. I've been running to bathroom constantly today to check for bleeding. None yet.

I am only 13dpo so I hope it's perfectly normal for the tests still to be faint

Thanks for caring hopefullys - if you scroll down I made another thread a few days ago still stressing. I got a positive digital and a nicely darker test on Tuesday and haven't tested since. No bleeding or anything unusual yet. I'm still not convinced my lines are getting as dark as quickly as they should, seems very slow over 12 to 15dpo. I'm 17dpo today and going to try not to test til weekend. At least that way there will either be clear progression or not.

On the plus side I felt nauseous at work for most of yesterday morning :)

That's fab getting positive digital it kind of sets it in stone then doesn't it! Congrats! I'm sure your progression will be fine u must be so pleased! 😊

Pleased about my digital BUT still feeling so unsure. Swinging between telling myself a) you're pregnant stop thinking the worst nothing bad will happen and b) your progression is crap you're going to miscarry don't get excited

It's horrible! Also running to toilet literally every 30 min to check for bleeding.
Kind of too scared to take another test

Aw try relax a little I'm sure it wil be all good and u got a sticky bean in there n plus worrying is no good for u n that little bean! Have you got a pic of your progression? Some positive opinions on them might help you feel better. Try not to stress over it that positive digital is good and your nearly a week overdue your period now rnt u? X

The only progress pics I have is this. Showing 12, 13 and 14 dpo from top to bottom.

Bottom is 14dpo and is definitely markedly darker. Not sure if. It's enough though. I also got a negative 10miu Internet cheapie test on same day I got my positive digital figure that out Haha!
Edited t say I got 1-2 weeks on my digital at 14dpo same pee as the bottom test.

Attachments

• IMG_20160105_102455.jpg
    IMG_20160105_102455.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 10
That progression looks absolutely fine to me n defo no need to worry. Don't do any tests now for a few days you are pregnant! And actually still very early in dpo most people don't even get a good positive til17/18 dpo from what I've read on here. Try chill n enjoy the fact ur pregnant! Those ic rnt very good in my opinion and most peoples on here they never show very well until later on so don't bother using any if those ones so they don't dishearten u x

Thanks hopefullys. I'll keep you updated. Where in your cycle are you?

Yes defo keep me updated! I'm only 7dpo today n due my AF a week today. I have 26 day cycles n always on time. Got a few symptoms going on but taking them as just hormonal as I think I am anyway! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->