11dpo side boob pain

Mumstar

Reaction score
I have been experiencing a lot of heavy side boob pain going in to my underarms and when I roll over in my sleep they feel bruised. I had very bad pain with my first but my boobs have changed since then after breast feeding for two years with him he's now four so been a long time. I will find out in 3 days if I have af. So has anyone had these pains pre af or bfp? I have been gagging a bit recently as well and cramping in the belly button region. Could this just be pregesterone? I'm on month 3 ttc and haven't had these pains before af over the last year I've been tracking.

I hate the tww I can't seem to tell what's going on but I do feel different this month.

Fx to everyone will be testing in the next few days. Hope you all get a bfp. X

Hmmm...well I didn't have so much pain per say when I got pg but my breasts burned and were more sore than the usual "period sore". Always hard to tell since it can vary so much but didn't want to read and run! Baby dust to you 🍼

I'm 11 DPO as well... Nausea, tired, emotional, slightly tender bbs...

But I tested (couldn't wait... :blush:) and got a BFN.

Gonna test again in a week or so I guess.
:sulk:

Good Luck and Baby Dust!

I just think it's all this dr google stuff I look in to it too much. I will try to not think about it until after the day af is meant to arrive. Tested at 9dpo cause I was being a bit poas addict. I have been really moody so I think I'll assume it is the witch for now. Being the pessimist I am lol.

Thank you for the replies. X

Hi ladies
I have had this same pain this cycle, which was diff for me so I looked it up.
Below is a link to what I found, and it's very common near 4wks preg ( when you get bfp usually) and is described as tingling, twinges, or pain in breasts/nipples, similar to let down feeling, particularly along the sides

https://www.thealphaparent.com/2012/08/timeline-of-breast-changes-in-pregnancy.html

Babydust all around!
:dust:

Thank you for the link. I have been secretly hoping this is pregnancy related. I just have a feeling of general heaviness which is similar to when your boobs become full of milk and get all hard internally iykwim. Had a few sharp shooting pains in my ovaries as well on top yesterday. I hope all are symptoms are leading us down a positive route. I'm trying not to get too excited though since I've had quite a few negatives these past month and have always been past my expected period date. It will drive a sane woman mad lol.

lots of baby dust and hope we all get what we've been waiting for :). X

No doubt!
I am sure TTC is directly linked to temp insanity lol :wacko:
I also noticed ladst night my boobs are just slightly spilling over top of bra cups ?? I never have that with AF, nor the tingling I have had for several days now- def reminds me of let down when breastfeeding.
Also blue veins on both sides...
Really hope we are all on the right track!

I am really hopeful for you. It all sounds promising. When I take my bra off it just feels like they are so heavy. Unfortunately I've had to wait ten days in the past for af and had a few false pos tests first month whi changes could have been chemical. Getting any other signs yet? When do you plan to test? X

No doubt!
I am sure TTC is directly linked to temp insanity lol :wacko:
I also noticed ladst night my boobs are just slightly spilling over top of bra cups ?? I never have that with AF, nor the tingling I have had for several days now- def reminds me of let down when breastfeeding.
Also blue veins on both sides...
Really hope we are all on the right track!

I've been pg 3 times- when i see the blue veins i know, its worked! It could just be me but im11dpo today and sad because i dont have them so i feel out! Don't wamt tobe feeding poas addiction but i normally get a bfp once it happens. How many dpo are u?i would test with fmu!

Oh I'm at least 4 days from testing sadly I am only 5dpo-6
I think the veins are just in response to hormones increasing...I've never had them before tho, so they stood out to me immed ( well not since I was well into a preg)
I going to start 9dpo since that is the earliest I have gotten a bfp in the past, and those were faint
The veins surprised me so much when I saw them that I took an hpt to make sure my last AF wasn't some weird breakthru bleed lol If so I would have been like 20 dpo, but it was bfn
My DS was born 5 yrs ago. now I am heading toward 42 so I am coming to the reality that regular cycle or not, it doesn't mean getting preggo will be as easy as it always was :nope:

Oh I'm at least 4 days from testing sadly I am only 5dpo-6
I think the veins are just in response to hormones increasing...I've never had them before tho, so they stood out to me immed ( well not since I was well into a preg)
I going to start 9dpo since that is the earliest I have gotten a bfp in the past, and those were faint
The veins surprised me so much when I saw them that I took an hpt to make sure my last AF wasn't some weird breakthru bleed lol If so I would have been like 20 dpo, but it was bfn
My DS was born 5 yrs ago. now I am heading toward 42 so I am coming to the reality that regular cycle or not, it doesn't mean getting preggo will be as easy as it always was :nope:

My first was surprise so i was testing late, 2nd was 9dpo but that was on a clearblue digi (i wasn't a pro then 😅-frer would have prob shown earlier), 3rd ended aa chemical and i wasnt tracking o but bfp came before af due anyway. Good luck next wk, it could be your lucky cycle.
Also, my ds2 was born when ds1 was 6 and they get on so well, i used to worry about age gap but they are best buddies! X

It's a long process it's really hard to not get discouraged. You're doing everything you can to help yourself. If you've had this before in pregnancy and it has been noticeable that's a great comfort. I really hope your tests show something by then. Just don't count yourself out just yet.

It's weird because I had a bit of spotting in the second cycle a week before af second cycle and it was just as you described. I tested a lot then. Very disappointed.

I had my period visit me last night :/. Atleast my cycle shirtened this month. I was doing evening primrose oil and vitex this month and it's done it's job in that regard. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you and everyone else. Wish you all luck :). X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->