11dpo what do we think?!

josephine3

Reaction score
So I've done a bunch of other tests that were either bfn or too faint to even think anything of but I just got this... I'm scared!! I do want to be pregnant but we were taking a couple of months off ttc and now I'm having a minor freak out about the reality of it!! We've been ntnp/ttc for well over a year and you know when you just kinda get used to it not happening if that makes sense...
I'm 11dpo and 1 day late for af x

Screenshot_20220427-221436.png Screenshot_20220427-221343.png

So I've done a bunch of other tests that were either bfn or too faint to even think anything of but I just got this... I'm scared!! I do want to be pregnant but we were taking a couple of months off ttc and now I'm having a minor freak out about the reality of it!! We've been ntnp/ttc for well over a year and you know when you just kinda get used to it not happening if that makes sense...
I'm 11dpo and 1 day late for af x

View attachment 1108093 View attachment 1108094
Of course it’s when you’re not expecting it haha, I think it’s the start of your bfp, I hope it is even darker with fmu tmrw, Fx!

Yeah I remember seeing your post about your OH doing coke and you wanted to wait a few months for it to get out his system Before you would ttc.. I'm not really sure how long it would take to be out. Depends on how much or long he's been doing it.

I may see something but the pictures aren't very clear. Hope u get the answer you are looking for.

My new phone is downright awful for picking up lines it's frustrating!

So has your OH stopped doing coke . Know it can be hard to stop. Friend of mine overdosed from it. So sad how it can take over your life.

So has your OH stopped doing coke . Know it can be hard to stop. Friend of mine overdosed from it. So sad how it can take over your life.

Yep he's agreed to stop.. I read sperm production takes about 60 days so within 2 cycles should be gone from the swimmers... Anyhow, I'm bleeding today.. Think chemical as got this last night...

Screenshot_20220429-102512.png

@NightFlower I hope he survived? He only uses it socially about once a month, last time was start of April..

That's good he agreed to stop and no my friend didn't make it he passed away from it.

Sorry af arrived good luck next cycle fx

Sorry hun, seems like an awful lot of chemicals on here this month wow. Hope you have better luck next month, hope we all do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->