• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

11w5d Guesses please :-)

lucy1234

Reaction score
Can't quite tell myself looking at the nub, does anyone have any idea? The nub doesn't appear all that clear, it looks like there is something else showing up near it?

Any opinions would be really appreciated.

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a171/baz33/1_zps57ba88f0.jpg

I am guessing based on the skull. Still a guess though! :)

Thank you.... I don't know much about the skull theory. I tried to do it based on nub, but couldn't make my mind up haha.

Thanks for the predictions so far. Does anyone have any opinions on the nub? I'm new to all this and finding it hard to decide.

:pink: mainly because s/he looks completely different to my son at 11 + 4 :dohh:

Not long until my 20 week scan and can't wait to find out. Anybody else want to take a guess?

Hi Lucy,

11+5 is still very early to make out the gender based of the nub!
there is a perfect example here in the forum (page1) of a lady who had an 11+ nub shot, which looked ALL GIRL ( she also had mostly girl guesses) she recently found out it's a BOY!
Each baby is different, some nubs are compleated @ 12 weeks and some may still raise until week 13. The closer to week 13 the more accurate.
With that said it's still 50/50

Congrats on your pregnancy, I hope you get your desired gender :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"