12 Days Past 4,000 Unit Trigger - BFP or False Positive?

Ginnie

Reaction score
Hi Ladies-

Driving myself nuts. PROMISED myself I was not going to test, but then I found a handful of internet cheapies an hour ago...and had to pee...

So, tested and got a faint BFP! Even my hubby saw it, so I'm not delusional! The only problem, I am 12 days past my trigger shot today, so not sure if could still be false positive. Because I was at high risk for overstimulation (E2 was 10,500 US on day of trigger), my RE only had me trigger with 4,000 units, so I'm REALLY hopeful it might be a real BFP! We transferred two beautiful day 3 embies 7 days ago.

I'm scheduled for a Beta tomorrow (Tues) and Thursday--but they don't tell me the results til Thursday, ACK!

How long did the trigger stay in your system?

I'm no expert on this Ginnie but it sounds really promising..... Fx for you. Keep us posted xx

Sounds good Ginnie....my trigger was gone 3dp5dt...best thing to do is test tomorrow & compare the two...good luck :) x

Hi Ginnie, I'm Jeanie Lol Anywhoo, my trigger was gone at 5dp5dt (7,500 units) and my metabolism is reeeally slow! I would say you are looking at what might be your bfp! I am assuming you didn't test out your trigger???

I think other people advised here to keep testing to see if it gets darker or at least stays positive.

Thanks, everyone! Retesting the next few mornings with FMU. Going to be a long few days!

So excited! Retested this AM with FMU--and it was still positive, and a microscopic hair darker. As these were all on internet cheapies, I picked up a Clearblue Digital and FRER this am and testing with second morning urine--both POSITIVE. I am cautiously thinking I FINALLY got my :bfp:!!!!!!! Guess I'll find out Thursday evening when the nurse calls with my Beta from today and Thursday! Excited! Would be 11 DPO (past egg retrieval) today, so to get a positive DIGI!!! YAY!

:yipee:

So excited! Retested this AM with FMU--and it was still positive, and a microscopic hair darker. As these were all on internet cheapies, I picked up a Clearblue Digital and FRER this am and testing with second morning urine--both POSITIVE. I am cautiously thinking I FINALLY got my :bfp:!!!!!!! Guess I'll find out Thursday evening when the nurse calls with my Beta from today and Thursday! Excited! Would be 11 DPO (past egg retrieval) today, so to get a positive DIGI!!! YAY!

:yipee:

I told ya! You are surely preggers! Whoo hoo,,! :happydance:

Gongrats girl! If the test are still positive then I would think that your trigger is out of your system. I've been testing out my 5000 unit trigger and today (8 days past) the test is negative =)

It's official! My Beta Tuesday (11 DPO) was 21.27--today's (13 DPO) was 120! Instead of increasing by 2, it increased by 6! Holy HCG doubling time, Batman! Could this mean twins???! Yikes! So freaking happy I can't believe it finally happened! :happydance:

Congrats! I was 13 days past when I got my :bfp: and it was a real one!

It's official! My Beta Tuesday (11 DPO) was 21.27--today's (13 DPO) was 120! Instead of increasing by 2, it increased by 6! Holy HCG doubling time, Batman! Could this mean twins???! Yikes! So freaking happy I can't believe it finally happened! :happydance:

Congratulations!!! I had a feeling :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->