12 DPO FRER indent line??? Oops wrong section!

Dana_Scully

Zachary's Mommy
Reaction score
I see a pink line, my hubby doesn't! I'm 12 DPO, I've been feeling sick all week, over salivating, sweet taste in my mouth, weakness, migraines, nausea (I threw up yesterday night) urge to pee constantly and sore boobs. I started getting some yellow cm with little strings of blood in them, very hard to see, 2 days ago. I don't know if that was implantation bleeding. I usually get spotting before my period, not strings. The only times I had those strings are the two times I miscarried.

I called the company, she said I should have dipped my test in the urine only 5 seconds and not 15 seconds. She says the test is invalid. She also said that if it was an indent line it would be grey and not pink.

I think I'm gonna test again tomorrow morning... The fact that my hubby doesn't see it is driving me nuts!

Attachments

• 12dpo.jpg
    12dpo.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 12dpo02.jpg
    12dpo02.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 15
Dana I see it too...don't worry about him...it seems Y chromosomes keep them from seeing lines the way we do hehe!

I see it!

Men don't see colors the same way we do if I remember correctly, so I wouldn't worry about it. I had to point out the line to my husband this morning on the FRER as well. :haha:

Good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->