12 January- 1dpo who's with me???

my cramps are in the middle..... my tinker says cramps but duunnnoo :dohh: slight back ache and heartburn, I v beenr eading up on cervix's :winkwink: well It says its diffrent in everone but cervix can be low and still go high wen preg is confimerd.... so thats kinda good to know... lol :shrug:

my cramps are in the middle..... my tinker says cramps but duunnnoo :dohh: slight back ache and heartburn, I v beenr eading up on cervix's :winkwink: well It says its diffrent in everone but cervix can be low and still go high wen preg is confimerd.... so thats kinda good to know... lol :shrug:

I think cramps in the middle are a GOOD sign, on another thread that is what CedarWood told me happened when she was pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I forgot to say minor twingey cramps on left side.

I hope we all get our BFP's FX FX FX:hugs:
:dust::dust::dust:

I;ve had them but on the right side, didn't know if it was just something else though as it was to the side slightly rather than in the middle of my stomach :wacko:

lots of good luck & dist too all x :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: x

I;ve had them but on the right side, didn't know if it was just something else though as it was to the side slightly rather than in the middle of my stomach :wacko:

I think that's a good sign, you're 6dpo, it could be implantation :thumbup:

GL :) :dust:

I think that's a good sign, you're 6dpo, it could be implantation :thumbup:

GL :) :dust:

Thank you, im trying not to get my hopes up too much but I did wonder if maybe was that as I'm pretty sure I felt OV pains/twinges this month which happened to have been on that side too.

Hope it's a good sign for you too xx :dust: x

Ladies, I've had a horribly runny nose on and off for a few days now, possibly even a week, but I just blew my nose and had blood. Tiny clotted blood from both nostrils.
I've never had that!! I hope this is a BFP, I'm going to be so disappointed and depressed otherwise :(

Morning girls, how are we all? Any more symptoms as yet? I havent got much to report, had an ache on my rightside when i was laid in bed last nite and my bbs tingled but they fine this morning, hav bit of itchy sore nipples but thats about it! Oh i was very gassy at work last night!!! Not long to go now chickys!! Anyone tested yet???? Cant wait for the :bfp: to start pouring in!! We should post pics of them so we can have a good look and compare. xx:happydance::happydance::flower::flower::happydance:

Morning girls, how are we all? Any more symptoms as yet? I havent got much to report, had an ache on my rightside when i was laid in bed last nite and my bbs tingled but they fine this morning, hav bit of itchy sore nipples but thats about it! Oh i was very gassy at work last night!!! Not long to go now chickys!! Anyone tested yet???? Cant wait for the :bfp: to start pouring in!! We should post pics of them so we can have a good look and compare. xx:happydance::happydance::flower::flower::happydance:

Morning!
Still getting backache reguarly and i was feeling really tired yesterday evening. Still feeling tired this morning although that could be down to DS waking at 6am!
Been getting the odd sicky feeling not like when i was 6/7+ weeks pregnant the 1st time but just if i smell something or like when i was scrubbing a pot last nigh??:wacko:
Then i think to myself is it all just wishful thinking.. although you can't make up backache! :haha:
Going to test tomorrow morning...

Wow have just caught up on all your posts! This thread is great girlies, i keep feeling that im out and then i read your posts and start feeling a tinge of confidence, but who knows til we get :bfp: or :witch: arrives!

Heres hoping for our :bfp::bfp::bfp: girlies!

Laura - hav u opk'd yet??? Let us know if you do! How exciting! Good luck chick :hugs:

My poas hpts have just arrived, wow they were quick! Am sooo tempted but gona wait til wkend. xxx

30mummy1 your symptoms sound very positive today, am soooo excited that you testing tomorrow. Ohhhh i may end up doin same if you are!!! Hee hee...xx

Good luck and keep thinkin positive baby bump thoughts :kiss::hugs:

Thanks babyhopes i hope so...
Yes decided i can't wait any longer!.... Lets both test tomorrow!?! :hugs:

Thanks babyhopes i hope so...
Yes decided i can't wait any longer!.... Lets both test tomorrow!?! :hugs:

Hee hee am nervous, but excited! Ive got 10 to play with so a little tester tomorrow wont harm, hey i have to c if they work dont i! Lol! Any excuse! Ha ha xx:hugs:

Any new symptoms ladies? DH woke me up last night as he thought I was having a fever. I was really delirious and remember barely anything!

Good morning babyhopes!!! I had the same ache but on my left side!!!!! I hope it's a good sign FX FX FX!!!! I tested on the 18th, without first morning urine, and of course BFN. :(

Are you testing today or tomorrow??

Morning!
Still getting backache reguarly and i was feeling really tired yesterday evening. Still feeling tired this morning although that could be down to DS waking at 6am!
Been getting the odd sicky feeling not like when i was 6/7+ weeks pregnant the 1st time but just if i smell something or like when i was scrubbing a pot last nigh??:wacko:
Then i think to myself is it all just wishful thinking.. although you can't make up backache! :haha:
Going to test tomorrow morning...

I think your symptoms sound sooo promising 30mummyof1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see the results of your test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies keep me updated on your test results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ladies, nothing much to report here, the odd twinges/aches and bbs did feel a little different y'day, hard to describe how, just different! lol But I think that maybe these things are normal and happen all the time but i'm just focusing on them too much so i'm going to try and stop the symtom spotting! Starts to drive you mad, this time next week I should know either way so PATIENCE!! lol easier said than done :)

Hi Ladies, nothing much to report here, the odd twinges/aches and bbs did feel a little different y'day, hard to describe how, just different! lol But I think that maybe these things are normal and happen all the time but i'm just focusing on them too much so i'm going to try and stop the symtom spotting! Starts to drive you mad, this time next week I should know either way so PATIENCE!! lol easier said than done :)

My bbs don't feel any different at all. It's worrying me !!!!!!!!!!

I agree about the this time next week, it's sooo hard to have patience though:wacko:. I'm not testing til Monday (the 24th), I am just going to keep myself occupied til then!!!!!!!!!! When are you testing????

hi texasuni, a fever sounds promising, maybe you are cooking a little one in there!!! lol! i think am gona have a go tomorrow, im very much expecting a :bfn: but i was reading a thread yesterday i think where somebody has just got a :bfp: at 5dpo!!! Wowwzers!!!! Fabulous!

Sorry to hear of you BFN but its early days yet chick, so Keep testing Texas, reckon we should all be at it from tomorrow!! yeeahhhh! :happydance::happydance:

Hi Lancs, im feeling same as you, it seems most people are up and down with symptoms each day, my bbs are a little itchy and thats it, i just want them to be sore!!! lol! when you testing ? GL hunny :hugs:

I'm thinking i'll try not to test until next Thursday/Friday? Well that's the plan, but I have numerous HPTs so I may get the urge to test before then! lol

Oh and I didn't realise vivid dreams could be a symptom, but last night I have the most vivid dream about my friend and her kids this morning I still thought it was real! There I go symptom spotting again! Wasn't it just half an hour ago I said I wasn't going to do that anymore! lololol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->