12 January- 1dpo who's with me???

Morning girls, i caved and tested this morning, saw a big clear :bfn: ! Am not too upset as i expected it anyway, am just not feelin it this month at all! Hav bn workin out my fertile days for feb!! Lol! :happydance:Defo nd to :sex:more nxt month, just wasnt enuf this time i feel!

Good luck to anyone testing today lotsa sparkly babydust to ya's xxx
:dust:

Sorry to hear babyhopes but keep staying positive as its early days.
Every time i go to the loo, i'm scared now...arrhh

:dust: to everyone xxx

Oh bless ya, im not feeling anything today no af pains or anything. Went out and bought a frer yesterday which ive decided i might do on monday but thats it for me with testing until then. When r u testing again hun? I hope you get a :bfp: good luck xxx

Hi all ...... I still say wait to AF shows.... Last night I had 2 spots of blood! neg OPK tho :cry: sooo i dynno what to think....xx

Oh bless ya, im not feeling anything today no af pains or anything. Went out and bought a frer yesterday which ive decided i might do on monday but thats it for me with testing until then. When r u testing again hun? I hope you get a :bfp: good luck xxx

I think maybe mon or tues, after i got the 1st one out of the way i'm now too scared to do another! :wacko:
Goodluck to you too hun xx

OOOHH its sooo long way tho.... if we havent waited long enough.... implation happens about nw dnt it? :hugs:

OOOHH its sooo long way tho.... if we havent waited long enough.... implation happens about nw dnt it? :hugs:

hi hun, yes according to my fertility calender implantation should be today, so the spotting could be your implantation!! Ohhhh...how exciting for you. I dont think we produce hcg until after implantation so that maybe why we are all getting negatives??? have you got any other symptoms today? Good luck honey, hope you get a :bfp: xx

Hi hun, Thanks... I just did an opk and theres a very faint line there all ym others have been pure nothing... But there is a line.....Maybe? I will do a htp in 2 days wen im late if AF doesnt show... I felt sick this morning, cm, and lower back pain, cramps on and off, and still iching and sore nipples...:thumbup:
Hows ur syptoms ? x :hugs:

Good morning everyone! I was going to test today but I woke up earlier needing to pee soooo bad that I forgot to take a test. I'm also having CM almost everytime I go!

I'm very scared to take a test, BUT if I can remember tomorrow morning-- I'M GOING TO TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was having strange feeling cramps last night too. This could all be in my head!

Hi hun, Thanks... I just did an opk and theres a very faint line there all ym others have been pure nothing... But there is a line.....Maybe? I will do a htp in 2 days wen im late if AF doesnt show... I felt sick this morning, cm, and lower back pain, cramps on and off, and still iching and sore nipples...:thumbup:
Hows ur syptoms ? x :hugs:

Test tomorrow with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww lots of luck for you then! My boobs r really hurting :growlmad: Im thinking still gonna wait till monday tho i duuno might cave in tho!

Aww lots of luck for you then! My boobs r really hurting :growlmad: Im thinking still gonna wait till monday tho i duuno might cave in tho!

Thanks Laura, ahh your too good!. I want to wait too if i can, going to to see how i feel when i wake up.

Mine have been hurting a bit today as well, stopped now. I find i get more symptoms earlier in the day apart from tiredness - that lasts all day!

x

Any updates anyone? I caved in and tested this morning and got a :bfn: :( think its highly unlikely now but just read a post of a woman who didn't get a :bfp: until 14 days after expected AF!

Goodluck :hugs:

Hi girls, :bfn: for me too! Booooo! Wasnt goin to test but caved! Think i'll hav a cple of glasses of wine tnite now! Bbs bit sore rnd sides and on top today rckn thats af symptoms now though. :cry:

30mummy1 sorry bt yr bfn, we still got a few more says yet though. xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->