12 January- 1dpo who's with me???

well the ov calander says im only 4 dpo but im sure i ov'd earlier so about 7 dpo :(

Either way i'd say definitely too early to tell sorry, but definitely no indication that you won't get a :bfp: this month hun
Try again in a few days :hugs:

yeh i just brought some more cheapies, but i wont test till next saturday now.. i hope lol

So I have been reeeeally dizzy the last couple of days. Every time I stand up my vision gets funky and I feel light headed. Not really normal for me so I'm hoping it's a good sign. Or at least not a bad sign....hopefully I don't have vertigo or something.

I had this yesterday, started all of a sudden and isnt something i really had before. Even just sitting down i felt so light headed and the minute i moved it got worse and i felt so dizzy, FX :)

Hi girls, hope you all well, all your symptoms are sounding extremely positive! Cant wait for us all to start testing! :winkwink:

My cervix is still v high today and lotiony cm, had a big blob of it when i wiped this morning, v strange! Few niggles on rightside and thats about it!!

Am goin to c early miscarriage consultant tmor so am looking forward to that, am hopin he takes bloods etc to c if there's any problems. Soooo dont want it to happen again!!!

Havin a chilled nite tnite, catch up on some soaps i think.:happydance:

Hi girls, hope you all well, all your symptoms are sounding extremely positive! Cant wait for us all to start testing! :winkwink:

My cervix is still v high today and lotiony cm, had a big blob of it when i wiped this morning, v strange! Few niggles on rightside and thats about it!!

Am goin to c early miscarriage consultant tmor so am looking forward to that, am hopin he takes bloods etc to c if there's any problems. Soooo dont want it to happen again!!!

Havin a chilled nite tnite, catch up on some soaps i think.:happydance:

Good luck tomorrow babyhopes, hope they can give you some explanations. :hugs:

When are you planning on testing?

Am thinkin of testing around 26th, i tested early, arnd 11dpo with both my m/c's so gona try n wait til day after af due and hope testing later will bring me some luck this time! However if all you girlies are testing early i think I'll end up doin same lol :wacko:

Lets hope we all get :bfp::friends:

You had anymore symptoms today 30mummy1? x

I agree all of our symptoms sound very good :) I'm getting very excited.

Today I have been VERY uncontrollably moody/mouthy to DH (poor thing).
I've also had dull cramps all day!!!! My nausea went away with eating something once I woke up. FX FX FX

My symptoms seem to be going away now, get backache from time to time but that's about it, so think im out this month :-(

Going to test on 21st if AF hasn't arrived but not feeling very positive anymore

Hi all! :thumbup:
Well My nipples/boobs still hurting and felt sick this morning but wasnt... Cm thickish creamy/white lotionary... Cervix was low but now gone high.... sniffles! lol but all good other than that x

Yesterday my nips were itching like mad! That's never happened before...Also, have white spots on them and they hurt like heck! BBT is all over the place, so who knows with that, but FX that this will be our month! Should be testing around Jan. 25th, but I'm so antsy wish I could test now :haha:

Hi girls, im with you 30mummy1 as my symptoms seemed to hav gone today, no more cramps, cm or anything so am guessing im out, will jst c how nxt few days go but think al jst wait for :witch: to arrive now rather than testing and save them for my :bfp: nxt month, am feelin positive about a February BFP !!

Everybody sounding good though, kp symptoms comin girls!

TexasUni when you testing?? I think you gona get a :bfp::test::test::test:!!!

Good luck girls babydust to y'all :hug:

Hey Ladies - nowt much to report from me. Had the odd twinge in my left ovary but that's about it. Should the :witch: not arrive by then I think i'll test Friday, gotta do it before the weekend as off out on Saturday and if it's a :bfn: i'll be free to get very drunk!

good luck to all

xxxxxxxxxx

I'm going to test tomorrow even though it's too early, I'M IMPATIENT.:wacko:

AND none of us are out yet!!! I woke up today thinking that 'OMG my symptoms are gone, I'm not pregnant.' But remind yourselves that most pregnant women don't know they're pregnant for that reason!!!!!:hugs:

I had nausea before I went to sleep last night and had really crazy dreams. My BBs hurt only minor, but I haven't been wearing a bra lately, so that could be it too :haha:

I'm feeling like this isn't my month either but we all have to keep our chins UP!! We are here for each other!!!!!!!!!!!:flower:
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi texasUni-Im sooooo wanting to test as well... I think im gonna hold of tho! Heartburn againe at tho mo....:wacko:

Hi laura! I have three tests so I don't mind using one if it's a BFN!!!
I just can't hold off on it!!!! That heartburn sounds like a good sign!!!!!!

AND none of us are out yet!!! I woke up today thinking that 'OMG my symptoms are gone, I'm not pregnant.' But remind yourselves that most pregnant women don't know they're pregnant for that reason!!!!!:hugs:

I had nausea before I went to sleep last night and had really crazy dreams. My BBs hurt only minor, but I haven't been wearing a bra lately, so that could be it too :haha:

I'm feeling like this isn't my month either but we all have to keep our chins UP!! We are here for each other!!!!!!!!!!!:flower:

Hi girls, OMG since my last post i hav bn havin awful af feeling cramps, i feel like she will arrive today! Also hav a full wet feeling down there! Wots goin on!! Aaarghhh! I cud still be in!:wacko:

Cant wait for u 2 test texasuni, cud be our first BFP ! Yaaayyy! Gl honey xx:dust:

goodl uck girls remember to keep us all posted on here! i havent been feeling much i have had very slight tingles in my bbs. and cramping. I dont know whether that is me getting ready for af or not but trying to remain hopeful! but i havent had any cm today
:(
im hoping that this isnt a sign of not being pg!

x

babyhopes you are DEFINITELY IN, don't think otherwise until you have AF!!!!!!!!
It sounds like implantation cramps!!!!!!!! You are at the perfect time for this!!!!

And THANKS for thinking I'm going to get a BFP, I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much, but I definitely wish for all of us to finally be graced with our positives :D :D :D

FX FX FX

lucyck- I think this is implantation timeframe!!! I think it's a GOOD SIGN!!!!!!!!!:yellow:

Thanks for the positive thoughts texasUni - i've been a bit up and down -thinking am i or aren't i as the cramps have more or less gone after 5 days of having them, just a bit of backache from time to time.
Still feeling bloated and clothes a bit tight?! :wacko: -maybe just too many chocolates :haha:

Decided i'm going to test at the end of the week - eee

Goodluck tomorrow :hugs: Look forward to hearing whether you get that :bfp:

Lots of luck!!! :hugs: Well wen can u normally pick up pos on a test? I was thinking 9-10dpo Last time I tested on the day AF should of come! I duuno what to think really id say im weeing more and it still strong smell and cervix had gone high!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->