12 January- 1dpo who's with me???

hi texasuni, a fever sounds promising, maybe you are cooking a little one in there!!! lol! i think am gona have a go tomorrow, im very much expecting a :bfn: but i was reading a thread yesterday i think where somebody has just got a :bfp: at 5dpo!!! Wowwzers!!!! Fabulous!

Sorry to hear of you BFN but its early days yet chick, so Keep testing Texas, reckon we should all be at it from tomorrow!! yeeahhhh! :happydance::happydance:

Hi Lancs, im feeling same as you, it seems most people are up and down with symptoms each day, my bbs are a little itchy and thats it, i just want them to be sore!!! lol! when you testing ? GL hunny :hugs:

I so hope you get your :bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to squeal when I read your post :haha: I have such a good feeling for you girlies!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

It'll give me some hope too as my cramps, nausea etc are gone (which I'm guessing means the progesterone levels dropped :( )

I'm thinking i'll try not to test until next Thursday/Friday? Well that's the plan, but I have numerous HPTs so I may get the urge to test before then! lol

Oh and I didn't realise vivid dreams could be a symptom, but last night I have the most vivid dream about my friend and her kids this morning I still thought it was real! There I go symptom spotting again! Wasn't it just half an hour ago I said I wasn't going to do that anymore! lololol

LOL aaaaah that sounds sooo good :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Test tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I didn't realise vivid dreams could be a symptom, but last night I have the most vivid dream about my friend and her kids this morning I still thought it was real! There I go symptom spotting again! Wasn't it just half an hour ago I said I wasn't going to do that anymore! lololol

ohh yes vivid dreams are a good symptom, i had a dream the other night that my baby came out covered in tattoos (dh got a new tattoo a couple of days ago) and i woke up adament that its going to happen if he dosent stop getting them! i told dh and he lafed his head off!! lol! crackers i know! :rofl:

as for symptom spotting , we are all guilty of it 24/7 i reckon, so lets keep it up lol !! :happydance:

Texas i will squeeeeeeel if i get a BFP i will be in total shock!!! OOOhhh i so wish one for you honey:bfp: am sure its coming soon!!! xxx

Any new symptoms ladies? DH woke me up last night as he thought I was having a fever. I was really delirious and remember barely anything!

Morning girls, how are we all? Any more symptoms as yet? I havent got much to report, had an ache on my rightside when i was laid in bed last nite and my bbs tingled but they fine this morning, hav bit of itchy sore nipples but thats about it! Oh i was very gassy at work last night!!! Not long to go now chickys!! Anyone tested yet???? Cant wait for the :bfp: to start pouring in!! We should post pics of them so we can have a good look and compare. xx:happydance::happydance::flower::flower::happydance:

Good morning babyhopes!!! I had the same ache but on my left side!!!!! I hope it's a good sign FX FX FX!!!! I tested on the 18th, without first morning urine, and of course BFN. :(

Are you testing today or tomorrow??

Morning!
Still getting backache reguarly and i was feeling really tired yesterday evening. Still feeling tired this morning although that could be down to DS waking at 6am!
Been getting the odd sicky feeling not like when i was 6/7+ weeks pregnant the 1st time but just if i smell something or like when i was scrubbing a pot last nigh??:wacko:
Then i think to myself is it all just wishful thinking.. although you can't make up backache! :haha:
Going to test tomorrow morning...

I think your symptoms sound sooo promising 30mummyof1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see the results of your test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies keep me updated on your test results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks texasUni, you guys will be the first to know well after OH! but i'm not expecting to as its still early but you never know do you.. i would be soooo happy :happydance:

I am 7dpo, and I have been soooo moody. Here are my symptoms so far: One minute I feel great, the next minute I feel depressed ( Nothing is really bothering me so know its my hormones). It usually takes me a lot to get irritated, but any little thing I get annoyed.
I have been having vivid dreams just about every night. I even had a dream we did in vitro fertilization and then they attached the baby to my uterus when she was about 2 months old. She was the cutest thing when she was born. She was always happy and smiling.
I have been having a ton of creamy discharge every day since ovulation. My boobs are feeling heavy, but they don't hurt. I noticed that my temperatures before ovulation were in the 97s, then a few days after they were in the mid to high 98s, then on 6dpo they shot up to 99.2. I felt cold all day, and started sneezing. Today I tested at 99.1. I can't wait until I am able to test!!

Morning girls, how are we all? Any more symptoms as yet? I havent got much to report, had an ache on my rightside when i was laid in bed last nite and my bbs tingled but they fine this morning, hav bit of itchy sore nipples but thats about it! Oh i was very gassy at work last night!!! Not long to go now chickys!! Anyone tested yet???? Cant wait for the :bfp: to start pouring in!! We should post pics of them so we can have a good look and compare. xx:happydance::happydance::flower::flower::happydance:

SNAP!

I stupidly POAS today I knew it was far too early and going to be a BFN but I just couldn't help myself. Really going to try and wait till at least the weekend before I cave in again

I've been having a lot of little feelings in my stomach....don't know how else to describe it! Almost like I have gas or am digesting food but I'm not! My bbs are also like tingling, kinda stabbing pains here and there. I'm reeeeeeally trying not to test for a while since I'm only 8dpo but I might cave because I feel so different.

I've been having a lot of little feelings in my stomach....don't know how else to describe it! Almost like I have gas or am digesting food but I'm not! My bbs are also like tingling, kinda stabbing pains here and there. I'm reeeeeeally trying not to test for a while since I'm only 8dpo but I might cave because I feel so different.

Another person with pretty simular symptoms and about the same DPO, lets hope it's BFP for us all next week :dust: luck comes in 3's

Was a :bfn: for me this morning unfortunately :( Going to leave a few days now unless the :witch: gets me

Morning girls!! How are we all? Has anybody done a :test: today yet? I havent, am laid in bed thinkin bout it though but feel it will be pointless so am gona test tomorrow instead. I had a few cramps yesterday but only for half hour or so. I was sooo cold aswell ystrday and sneezy, i dnt think thats a good sign, shudnt i be warm if im cooking a little un?? Lol! Hope you all well and hapoy testing!!! Bring on the :bfp::bfp::bfp: girlies xxxxx good luck :hugs:

Was a :bfn: for me this morning unfortunately :( Going to leave a few days now unless the :witch: gets me

Oh hun am sorry but early days yet, you still in til :witch: shows!! When is your af due?? xxx

Thanks hun, today or tomorrow based on the 3 cycles i've had since coming off BCP's but i'm convinced i ovulated late this month so i reckon i am only 10DPO. :shrug: Going to use OPK's in the future!

Oh hun am sorry but early days yet, you still in til :witch: shows!! When is your af due?? xxx

Thanks hun, today or tomorrow based on the 3 cycles i've had since coming off BCP's but i'm convinced i ovulated late this month so i reckon i am only 10DPO. :shrug: Going to use OPK's in the future!

Are you having any AF symptoms today hun?? ive been soooo moody today, dont know what is up with me, have cried 3 times! lol! just feel exhausted and my bb area is a bit sore under my armpits. very strange!!! still think AF is gona rear her ugly head early over the weekend!!! im thinking of testing tomorrow but may leave it another day as still way too early for me. hope you okay honey :kiss::hugs:

Am soooo confused, i dont often take my temperature but when i do its around 76ish, ive just taken it now and its 99.0!!! Whaaaaa! Am i coming down with something??? I feel okay just soooo tired!!! I dont know how the temping thing works but this seems rather an excessive jump from my norm! perhaps its AF on her way!!! :cry:

So sorry to hear about the BFN's, but just remember it's still too early. I've promised my self to not test until the 24th when AF is suspected to be due! I'd be at 14 dpo (or I HOPE)

BABYHOPES I think you're going to get a BFP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most of the stories about women getting their BFP's they thought they were coming down with something right before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Woops i have miscalcuated my DPO it would be 9 not 10! kinda makes me feel a bit better about the :bfn:!
I don't get any af signs babyhopes - not since coming off bcp's in oct. No cramps or anything which made me hopeful this month that the cramps could be a good sign :) or could just be my body playing cruel tricks :(

Hi all I did an opk as well and it was neg..... I feel so upset, im nt sure what dpo I am? As my last cycles were 30days n 1 cycle of 26???? I deffo ovulate tho I got a pos 10th....???????? xx

Hi all I did an opk as well and it was neg..... I feel so upset, im nt sure what dpo I am? As my last cycles were 30days n 1 cycle of 26???? I deffo ovulate tho I got a pos 10th....???????? xx

Hi Laura, you would be 10DPO so still early for you to get positive on either test.
:hugs:

So sorry to hear about the BFN's, but just remember it's still too early. I've promised my self to not test until the 24th when AF is suspected to be due! I'd be at 14 dpo (or I HOPE)

BABYHOPES I think you're going to get a BFP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most of the stories about women getting their BFP's they thought they were coming down with something right before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

hi girls hope you all well, ohhhhh i wish somebody would get a BFP, i really dont think it will be me though as im just not feeling it this month, i knew straight away with the previous two but hey that could be a good thing for me if i am not feeling it with this one!! grrr.... roll on next week and we will all know!!!! No more symptoms to report today just a fed up feeling!!

We have all been having positive symptoms so we are all in with a chance, wouldnt it be great if we all got BFP's together!!! Fab!! Lets hope and pray girlies xx :hugs: and babydust to you all :dust:

Its sooo annoying! Iv check my cervix ( I sed I wudnt but.....) Its high and feel softish........:wacko: and Iv got cramps! keep goin toilet checking if its AF! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->