12 January- 1dpo who's with me???

Awww wow gratz!!! yeh post a piccy if you can.... I did an opk againe very faint line... so gonna wait till monday now....keep waiting gurls ur not out untill AF shows my last preg I got a pos on the day I missed so still hope! xxx:hugs:

Awww wow gratz!!! yeh post a piccy if you can.... I did an opk againe very faint line... so gonna wait till monday now....keep waiting gurls ur not out untill AF shows my last preg I got a pos on the day I missed so still hope! xxx:hugs:

Hi laura, that sounding promising a very faint line, you are doing really well holding off until monday!! i sooooo hope you get your BFP honey, got everything crossed for you xxxxx:hugs:

Any updates anyone? I caved in and tested this morning and got a :bfn: :( think its highly unlikely now but just read a post of a woman who didn't get a :bfp: until 14 days after expected AF!

Goodluck :hugs:

Sorry to hear a BFN :hugs:

Hi girls, :bfn: for me too! Booooo! Wasnt goin to test but caved! Think i'll hav a cple of glasses of wine tnite now! Bbs bit sore rnd sides and on top today rckn thats af symptoms now though. :cry:

30mummy1 sorry bt yr bfn, we still got a few more says yet though. xx:hugs:

Oh no, sorry to read you got a BFN :hugs: not out till AF is here though

LADIES, I got an EXTREMELY FAINT :bfp:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations :happydance:

Hi Ladies, How ur night?

Im staring to give up, no AF or blood but Opk did one again but nothing now.... I Do think im not preg now i really do my boobs r sore n nipples but surely it wud show now on an opk.....:wacko: My cp is high and I have cm... I keep saying but im not gonna do any more opk untill monday/tues if my AF dnt arrive as Might need them next month I aslo think my cycle tinker thing is wrong as my cycles were all difrent but i deffo gota pos opk 10th and ewcm!
So if my cycles were wrong what cud they be or doesnt it matter wot cd u ovulated on? :hugs:

Hi Ladies, How ur night?

Im staring to give up, no AF or blood but Opk did one again but nothing now.... I Do think im not preg now i really do my boobs r sore n nipples but surely it wud show now on an opk.....:wacko: My cp is high and I have cm... I keep saying but im not gonna do any more opk untill monday/tues if my AF dnt arrive as Might need them next month I aslo think my cycle tinker thing is wrong as my cycles were all difrent but i deffo gota pos opk 10th and ewcm!
So if my cycles were wrong what cud they be or doesnt it matter wot cd u ovulated on? :hugs:

Hi Laura

From what i understand the time between when you ovulate and your af is always the same give or take a day, its just cd1 to ovulation that changes cycle to cycle (if at all) so i would say your ticker is right as you got a positive opk ewcm on the 10th making you on 12DPO now.
Your still showing great signs of pregnancy hun, stay positive. :hugs:

x

Hi Ladies, How ur night?

Hi girls im fine, just chillin watchin tv so thought id drop in and c how u all are??

Laura i think u shud do a hpt rather than opk'ing bcoz you dont know if they are reliable to pick up hcg! I wud defo test if i were you as your symtoms sound sooooo pregnant and you had spotting ystrday which cud be the little eggy implanting! What day are you due af?? Good luck babe and babydust xxx:hugs:

i caved and did a frer this aftnoon as said u can use anytime of day, BFN!
why oh why couldnt i just wait a few days, Arrrgh!!! Still think it will be a bfn then though. My bbs have bn sore all day, at last, but i get this just bfore af due so its the dreaded imminent af sign to me yuk! Lol ! Take care girls n lotsa babydust!

Texasuni- you tested anymore yet? Squeeeel! am so excited for ya! :bfp::bfp::bfp: how you feeling honey?:hugs: xx

Mummy - you testing again tomorrow? Rckn i will again think im becomin a POAS addict! Lol :hugs:

Tinkerbell have you tested yet? x good luck for when you do, i hope its a :bfp:for you xxx

Tinkerbell have you tested yet? x good luck for when you do, i hope its a :bfp:for you xxx

Thank you, I'm testing tomorrow which will be 11DPO though AF isn't due until wednesday x

Im thinkin that my ticker maybe wrong as im sure its wed im due too, ive had 26 day cycles the last 3 i was 24 before then, ohhh its so confusing isnt it! Think im gona opk nxt month so i get a better idea of whats goin on. Oh hun my fingas toes arms n legs crossed for ya :bfp::bfp::bfp: xx let us know how you get on xxx

Thank you, I'm testing tomorrow which will be 11DPO though AF isn't due until wednesday x

Im thinkin that my ticker maybe wrong as im sure its wed im due too, ive had 26 day cycles the last 3 i was 24 before then, ohhh its so confusing isnt it! Think im gona opk nxt month so i get a better idea of whats goin on. Oh hun my fingas toes arms n legs crossed for ya :bfp::bfp::bfp: xx let us know how you get on xxx

This is my 2nd cycle off the pill and my 2nd 26 day one so feel lucky they settled in and regular straight away, or so far anyway.
I've used OPK's & been doing temps this month, found it useful but not stressful which is good.
Thank you, will be sure to come on a post either way x

I was thinking of temping as well next month but im never up at the same time everyday due to me working different hours all time, so dont know how id manage it, maybe opking is best for me...will give it a go i think. Gl hun xx:hugs:

Morning girls!

No haven't tested today babyhopes, going to leave it a few days and see if AF arrives - don't want to see another :bfn:
Been having a few light cramps, not sure if that's a sign of AF arriving or not - don't usually get them but have been having loads of cm (tmi!) -esp yesterday! Too early to say today so we shall see...
but as you say still early for you - keep us updated!
Tinkerbell - any news?
Laura - i agree with babyhopes - hpt is the only way to know for sure x

:hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Hello!!!! So sorry it's hard to get on here during the weekend!!! So, I've taken 3 tests so far. One yesterday morning, one yesterday evening, and then another one just now.
They are SOOOO faint they will not show up in a picture, but DH did look at them and confirm to me "YOU'RE PREGNANT" and he's not one to jump to conclusions!!!! I will say the darkest one was the afternoon test. I am thrilled but none of it feels real, hopefully by next week I will feel this!!

We also bought digital tests (haven't used yet) so if it shows up next week I WILL POST PICTURES!!!!

How are all of you doing???????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I did my test and it was BFN :( I know it's still early as AF isn't due till wednesday/thursday but i'm 11DPO now and used those IC 10miu test so I figured if i was there would surely be at least a faint line at this point but nope, nothing. Won't bother testing again now unless the witch isn't here by friday but I'm sure she'll arrive.

Ohhh tinkerbell, am sorry for ya BFN, dnt give up yet though as still time yet honey. Hpe u ok....another BFN for me today too, i defo give up! It aint gona happen for me this month! Roll on feb....xx

TexasUni, im so so so pleased for you, amazing news! Put ya feet up n take it easy preggy lady.....kp us posted with pics and updates....congratulations to you and dh, well done xxxx:hugs:

Hows anybody else? Anymore testing?

Laura- any updates hun??

xxxxxx

Hi all...
No news on me.... :wacko: Just went toilet tho no AF yet... plus cm...then a sticky clump of discharge creamy/yellow....what cud that be??? x

Hi all...
No news on me.... :wacko: Just went toilet tho no AF yet... plus cm...then a sticky clump of discharge creamy/yellow....what cud that be??? x

Am not sure what that can be hun?? When is yr af due?? Mine is spse to be wed but just havin a few little niggly pains so cud even be tmorrow! Just want it over with now so we can try again. Gona make sure we do plenty of bd'ing in feb instead of the once, due to dh havin manflu! I want no excuses nxt month from my dh! Lol!

Oh i hope u get a bfp, r u testing tmor hun?:hugs:

Is anyone else testing tmor?? Gl to y'all xx big hugs xx:hugs:

morning ladies any updates?? My bbs are sore today, mainly under my armpits and on top, v strange! No sign of af yet but my cm has gone very wet n bit lumpyish, sorry tmi! Think defo due wed so will hav to change ticker. :thumbup:

Hope you all ok n good luck to all testing today xxx:hugs:

H hun...
Im thinking im due weds as well...:wacko: my cerix is high n cm is sticky creamy colur tmi! ..... boobs still hurting tho... sooooooo fed up! xx Im gonna wait till weds and see if AF arrives then xxx Good luck! xx:hugs:

Omg im sooooo confused my tinker says as it does but on anther website mymonthlycycles... U n put ur last mp.... and I put 30days... it says AF due 26th? but tinker dnt also did 28days and it says today....... I have no idea on dates as my cycles were 28 and 30....... but deffo pos opk 10th.....help!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->