12 January- 1dpo who's with me???

Hi luckyck- Iv have lotion like cm bit like ur saying I was told it was good to have cm... did u opk ( sorri if iv already asked) x

Hi girls, how is everyone? Right so I have a question I'm 3dpo, that is if I did o on tues???!!! I've had like a creamy White cm with a little blob of whitish sticky stuff (tmi)
Is this a good sign? Or might I not have ovulated that early in the week?? Anyone know anything about this?

Thank you xxxx

Not sure lucyck! We're all having these types of problems!!! :)

On pee on a stick it says that If your opk looks half pos, it must be 50% dark on one side to be classed as a pos.. and be as darker or dark as the control line... sooo thats made me feel lil happier! but nw phone wont conect to pc :-(

hi luckyck my cm is wet but creamy today, more than usual after i ov as some in my pants (sorry tmi) which is unusual at this time of my cycle for me, however yesterday morning i had a clump of ewcm and then no more all day, ive had ewcm since sunday til thurs morn on and off!!! ooohh its all very strange and who knows what it all means!! wish i could help you more!:wacko:

am still haveingaf cramps this evening though and my throat is very dry and sore too. Roll of testing days!!!! xxx :happydance:

On pee on a stick it says that If your opk looks half pos, it must be 50% dark on one side to be classed as a pos.. and be as darker or dark as the control line... sooo thats made me feel lil happier! but nw phone wont conect to pc :-(

hey hun, am sure you have bd enuf to cover all days, however you should give it another go tonight just to make sure!!! lol :sex::sex:

i dont know anything about opk's but from your last post it sounds positive chick :hugs:

You're past O though right?????

Hmmm just had a thought, maybe all of this CM has to do with the :spermy: that didn't make it??? Maybe it's our body's way of getting rid of it, like pre-ejaculate for a man????

Yeh im sure thats it... I had egg white cm very slippery and lines and a darker line on opk so I must of ovlated pos 10th sooo I must of! Im just stressed I think n worring...:dohh: Im gonna stop checking my cervix n cm from NOW!!!! as its driving me crazy!! :dohh::dohh: sorry I must chill!! xxx:thumbup:

But i will opk in 2daysish to check incase I am 36days......but surely wudnt got got ops opk and ewcm? oohhhh! :-(

But i will opk in 2daysish to check incase I am 36days......but surely wudnt got got ops opk and ewcm? oohhhh! :-(

Bless ya am sure you will be fine chick, but do another opk in cple days just for certain and let us know, not long til testing now though hun, counting the days!! just wish they would go quicker xx:hugs:

Hi girls, how is everyone? Right so I have a question I'm 3dpo, that is if I did o on tues???!!! I've had like a creamy White cm with a little blob of whitish sticky stuff (tmi)
Is this a good sign? Or might I not have ovulated that early in the week?? Anyone know anything about this?

Thank you xxxx

I'm not 100% on any of this sorry, mines more wet and slippery i'd say but also had the little blob - tmi!

Not sure what's normal -wish i could remember from my 1st pregnancy but as we weren't trying i didn't pay much attention :dohh:

Still got the cramping - front and back - on and off

Hi Ladies! this is my first cycle since mc, im sure i OV on the 12th. we DTD 7th 8th 9th then again on the 13th, my little girl wasnt well so was in our bed for 3 nights. i just dont think it was enough! x

Edit, my symptoms today have been heart burn, also really light headed! abit of cramping... also Cm has been really watery, like soaking my knickers. do you think these are positive signs? i know ive been more aware of my symptoms since we been TTC! xx

Hi Ladies! this is my first cycle since mc, im sure i OV on the 12th. we DTD 7th 8th 9th then again on the 13th, my little girl wasnt well so was in our bed for 3 nights. i just dont think it was enough! x

Edit, my symptoms today have been heart burn, also really light headed! abit of cramping... also Cm has been really watery, like soaking my knickers. do you think these are positive signs? i know ive been more aware of my symptoms since we been TTC! xx

Hi Angelface, i'd say you were definitely in with a chance, because :spermy: can live up to 5 days inside you and you also BD day after ovulation.

Best of luck for :bfp:

Morning girls how are we today? Any new symptoms? Nothing for me as yet, i defo think am out this month. Did bd again last night but think its to late now, so its all just for fun for nxt cple weeks! Lol ! Xx

Hi angelface and a big welcome. Sorry to hear bt your loss, im in a similar boat to you. xxxx:hugs: your symptoms r sounding very promising and apparently you are extra fertile after mc! Good luck hunny, when are you goin to test? Fx'd for BFP xxx

Morning girls how are we today? Any new symptoms? Nothing for me as yet, i defo think am out this month. Did bd again last night but think its to late now, so its all just for fun for nxt cple weeks! Lol ! Xx

Hi angelface and a big welcome. Sorry to hear bt your loss, im in a similar boat to you. xxxx:hugs: your symptoms r sounding very promising and apparently you are extra fertile after mc! Good luck hunny, when are you goin to test? Fx'd for BFP xxx

Hi!

Nothing new to report today, although OH is now getting excited and asked when we'll know if im 'babyed up'! Which is nice although obviously if its a
:bfn: then will make me feel even worse.:cry:

Nothing new here either....little twinges down there but nothing huge. I went to have drinks with the girls last night and got there super early so I could order a virgin margarita without anyone knowing! Lol I was sneaky and got away with it. This is the first month my hubby has been super into it too asking when I will test and talking baby names! That will make it all the more disapointing if I get :bfn:!!

Nothing new here either....little twinges down there but nothing huge. I went to have drinks with the girls last night and got there super early so I could order a virgin margarita without anyone knowing! Lol I was sneaky and got away with it. This is the first month my hubby has been super into it too asking when I will test and talking baby names! That will make it all the more disapointing if I get :bfn:!!

I quite enjoyed the sneaking around the 1st time and it's amazing how much people don't notice when they are drinking! lol

Would be so great if we can show OH's a :bfp: this month

fx for everyone

I think I have morning sickness!! Well I feel really sick not been sick yet! I'm not sure when to test probably next week x

Angelface you are getting great symptoms!!! i feel you could be getting a :bfp::bfp::bfp: !!!!

My symptoms seem to have disappeared a bit today. am still feeling a little crampy but nothing as bad as last two days so i think im classing it as post-ov cramps. booo hooo!! :cry: great that i ov'd though, just dont know when exactly! :shrug: my nipples are a little sore but thats about it.

Am going to a Ball tonight so am gona treat myself to a couple of glasses of vino as i dont think it will hurt and am sure it will take my mind of the inevitable :bfn: x

Babydust to you all girlies :dust:

Hey ladies :)
this morning I woke up with the worst nausea and almost tossed it in bed UGH and have been having such awful moodswings that DH didn't want to BD last night (as a 'just in case' precaution)!!!!!!!!

I had some thick white CM last night as well, I HOPE THIS ISN'T IN MY HEAD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->