12 January- 1dpo who's with me???

oooohhhhh i just want us all to get a huge :bfp: only 10 days to go!!

i sooooo wish i knew when i had ovulated as i dont know really if im 2,3 ,4 or even 5 dpo!!! im guessing 3 or 4 and my ticker says 3dpo. Am definetly opk'ing from next month!

Is anybody going to be testing before 26th??? xxx

I hope so too 30mummyof1!!!! I don't know how much more of this uncertainty I can put up with !!!

Yes i have been having cramps on and off all day too, similar to AF pains - hope we are suffering for a good reason!

oh yes 30mummyof1 i do too. Have been having awful crammpiness, am sure :witch: is on her way!!! aaargh!!! :nope:

:hugs:

i sooooo wish i knew when i had ovulated as i dont know really if im 2,3 ,4 or even 5 dpo!!! im guessing 3 or 4 and my ticker says 3dpo. Am definetly opk'ing from next month!

Your post made me LOL. I have been doing the same thing!! Wondering if I O'd earlier than I initially thought, but then go back to the dang ticker!!

I'm testing on the 18th (because I just can't wait) and on the 24th. Then if both BFN, I'll wait a week then test again!!!! What about you????

Your post made me LOL. I have been doing the same thing!! Wondering if I O'd earlier than I initially thought, but then go back to the dang ticker!!

I'm testing on the 18th (because I just can't wait) and on the 24th. Then if both BFN, I'll wait a week then test again!!!! What about you????

lol, i know i just think im wishful thinking with the 5dpo!!! ha ha xx

im going to wait until 26th if i can!! i doubt it though! if everyone here is testing early am sure i will be aswell lol xxx :happydance:

We can test early together!!! I'm wishing for BFP's!!!!!!

I wish i knew for sure too! I think i'm 3 or 4DPO so going try and wait until the 24th (if i can!)

Thanks! And you too :hugs: Thsi thread is going good! Wont see you online soon then hehe!! Remebr lie down, bum up for 20mins!!! Get them up there faster!!! hehe! :thumbup:

lol Laura ... i've slept with my butt in the air for the past 3 nights, made my DB BD every 24 hrs so that i don't miss OV. :sex:

This is all new to me (35 TTC#1) we decided to try for a baby just after christmas .. it's amazing what goes on down there i have never really taken any notice until now!!!

AF due on around the 27th Jan - fingers/toes crossed :happydance:

Fab, lookin forward to testing with y'all. Think i mite go buy some tomorrow or order some of internet, even cheaper!!! How exciting!! xx:happydance:
:bfp: for all of us !!!! xx

Thanks! And you too :hugs: Thsi thread is going good! Wont see you online soon then hehe!! Remebr lie down, bum up for 20mins!!! Get them up there faster!!! hehe! :thumbup:

lol Laura ... i've slept with my butt in the air for the past 3 nights, made my DB BD every 24 hrs so that i don't miss OV. :sex:

This is all new to me (35 TTC#1) we decided to try for a baby just after christmas .. it's amazing what goes on down there i have never really taken any notice until now!!!

AF due on around the 27th Jan - fingers/toes crossed :happydance:

Hi hun, glad you have come to join us! Its such an exciting time so relax and enjoy it and fill us in with any new symptoms xxx:hugs:

Hi girls, how is everyone? Right so I have a question I'm 3dpo, that is if I did o on tues???!!! I've had like a creamy White cm with a little blob of whitish sticky stuff (tmi)
Is this a good sign? Or might I not have ovulated that early in the week?? Anyone know anything about this?

Thank you xxxx

hey ladies, can i join you?
i think i ov yesterday or today, though i am not using OPK just yet, just cm watching. plenty of bding over the weekend and last night, so fingers crossed.

AF is due on 26th, but i am going to try and not test till 28th (payday so i can buy good tests)

This is our 1st month of trying after waiting 1 cycle after the mmc in nov.

feeling positive, which is a change for me!

T xx

Hey tweedy,
We ovulated around the same time! Today I am 2do and anxiously waiting! I had an ectopic in Aug so I am paranoid about that. Good luck to us and everyone else ttc!

I've been having wet CM constantly since before O, now today besides the consistent wet CM I had some that looked egg white, what could this mean???:shrug:

Hi all... Well im lil worried just check my opk's iv done and the pos one is like half pos? Do u think its cause its been left but leading up they were getting darker? Im gonna carry on opkin as my cycles were 36 before I got preg for 1 cycle... before 30days... I it wasnt ovulation id be in 4days... ( 36days) im confused... :wacko: My cm is lotion like...? cervix middle hardish!????

I've been having wet CM constantly since before O, now today besides the consistent wet CM I had some that looked egg white, what could this mean???:shrug:

Same Here, During ovulation I had an extremely stretchy cm with watery cm. Right now at 2 dpo its watery/creamy mix. Maybe left over from ovulation? or maybe you ovulated later than you thought?

Im gonna upload a pic n min of opk but only on the 10th did i get dark opk slighter day after since then neg.... There as the faintist line tonight,
Iv got lil cramps n sore boobs...:wacko: x

I'm thinking O'd later!! At least it's the weekend now haha :sex:

Well I a tad bit happier I went on pee on a stick and it says .... you can have a half pos but as long as its still as dark as the control line its still pos there pics as well, never been on that site! :thumbup: x

Well I a tad bit happier I went on pee on a stick and it says .... you can have a half pos but as long as its still as dark as the control line its still pos there pics as well, never been on that site! :thumbup: x

I've never used or read about OPK's, can you explain that??? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->