12 January- 1dpo who's with me???

Hehe Well I was gonna test 26th as Thats the day I found out I had mmc Nov... But now thinking 9days as soon as its says a preg test might work.. I wont be able to control myself!!
Iv just had a yuumy chinise takeaway.. Gonna watch a film too... thinking somthing scary tho :winkwink:

Hi Tinkerbell3,

Welcome! Hope your doing ok? Have you had any symptoms yet?

X

Thank you, to be honest I don't even no what symptoms to be looking out for as I haven't read up too much :blush:
Been feeling really tired & been quite dizzy today don't no if that's normal for 3DPO or coincidence.
Hope your BFP is this month x

Hi tinkerbell, Welcome!! Wow a disneyworld wedding!! Now thats my sort of wedding it gonnna be wondeful!!! Wow and to have a baby to take would be ven better!! Im stil saiving to go disney world! florida ??? xx

Thank you Laura, hope you are ok and get your BFP this month :)
I can't wait for my wedding though now we have decided to try and have a baby before it's calmed me down with the wedding excitment a bit, just hope I fall quick enough that we don't have to postpone one of the other. My dress is ordered and being pregnant for the wedding is not an option :dohh:

Hi tinkerbell!!! Welcome and WOW @ DisneyWorld wedding, what an amazing place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Are you having any symptoms at 2 dpo????

Thanks, I love Disney even if i'm almost 27 hehe never too old to love Disney and as I got engaged at Disneyland California I thought it was only right to have the wedding in Disneyworld, Florida :)

Been really tired & dizzy today but don't know if they are really any symptoms for 3DPO.

Wishing you lots of baby dust for your BFP this month x

ooohhh thats if I can drag my self away frm BnB!!! Does ur OH know about BnB.. I told mine he thinks its a good idea... But thinks im on it way too much... ( only because hes off and I make him clean up for a change!) Haha xx

Hehe Well I was gonna test 26th as Thats the day I found out I had mmc Nov... But now thinking 9days as soon as its says a preg test might work.. I wont be able to control myself!!
Iv just had a yuumy chinise takeaway.. Gonna watch a film too... thinking somthing scary tho :winkwink:

Maybe use opk at 9DPO and then depending what it says leave using a HPT till the 26th? just an idea.. :)

Yep it's going to be a scary one for us too, :haha: least it might take our minds off :baby: 's for a while!?!

I haven't told my OH about BnB, he thinks im addicted to wedding forums as it is add in pregnancy ones and he might think about taking my laptop away LOL!

Just waiting for him to decide what he wants for dinner tonight, I fancy a chinese but he can't decide so looks like i'll probably win :)

No mine doesn't know about BnB either! Think its best left that way! lol

Having cramps so badly right now ladies!!! I hope this is a good sign FX

So I have been reeeeally dizzy the last couple of days. Every time I stand up my vision gets funky and I feel light headed. Not really normal for me so I'm hoping it's a good sign. Or at least not a bad sign....hopefully I don't have vertigo or something.

I've been wondering if I've been suffering from vertigo as well!!!!!

FX

Hi Ladies,

Have started feeling really bloated and also had to have a pee in the night last 2 nights.. cramps still on and off
I soo hope these are good signs.. FX

Hi, Iv had to get up for wee's as well! My last preg I was like that, its still tad bit stronger and darker.... tho u ???? :wacko: I havent felt the cramps yet, but id rather not lol :winkwink:..... Do have a headache this morning but that cud be just in gerneral...:hugs:

Hi, Iv had to get up for wee's as well! My last preg I was like that, its still tad bit stronger and darker.... tho u ???? :wacko: I havent felt the cramps yet, but id rather not lol :winkwink:..... Do have a headache this morning but that cud be just in gerneral...:hugs:

I haven't noticed a change but i will have a look next time just to be sure! :haha:

I just feel like time is going so slowly - just want to know one way or the other...

True true! id pay more to find out!!! :winkwink: How old is ur 1st?

Having a bda day today... i caved in and did a hpt.. i know its WAAAAAAAYYY TO EARLY. but i thought maybe i OV earlier as i wasnt using opks.... ah well i dont think this is my month! :(

Sorri drrrrrrrrrr:dohh: U have a tinker lol!! sorri! :wacko:

:haha: no worries! How old is yours?

I would too, i think the only time i'm not thinking about it is when i'm asleep - that is until i wake up and then i can't go back to sleep!

Having a bda day today... i caved in and did a hpt.. i know its WAAAAAAAYYY TO EARLY. but i thought maybe i OV earlier as i wasnt using opks.... ah well i dont think this is my month! :(

How many days dPO do you think you are angelface?
and remember not out until the :witch: shows her face :hugs:

30mummyof1 - Shes 5 now... Angel louise.
Deffo i do think the days are going a lil fast but not fast enough!!! :hugs:

Angelface - How many dpo are you? Im sure theres still hope for you its most prob too early to test.... and deffo untill the :witch: shows ur not out!!! :hugs:

well the ov calander says im only 4 dpo but im sure i ov'd earlier so about 7 dpo :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->