12 January- 1dpo who's with me???

Hey ladies :)
this morning I woke up with the worst nausea and almost tossed it in bed UGH and have been having such awful moodswings that DH didn't want to BD last night (as a 'just in case' precaution)!!!!!!!!

I had some thick white CM last night as well, I HOPE THIS ISN'T IN MY HEAD.

Wow TexasUni you symptoms sound very much pregnant!!! i sooo hope this is your month and you get your :bfp: :hugs: :hugs:

I had a few niggles in last half hour or so, down in my pelvic area, just got a dull ache at min. keep running up and down stairs to see if my bbs hurt yet! lol :haha: think im going crazzzyyyy !!!:winkwink: xxx

Wow TexasUni you symptoms sound very much pregnant!!! i sooo hope this is your month and you get your :bfp: :hugs: :hugs:

I had a few niggles in last half hour or so, down in my pelvic area, just got a dull ache at min. keep running up and down stairs to see if my bbs hurt yet! lol :haha: think im going crazzzyyyy !!!:winkwink: xxx

babyhopes!!! thank you:hugs:!!! I don't want to get my hopes up though, this nausea hasn't gone away. I may have just come down with something :shrug:

:rofl: @ running on stairs! I've heard of women not having sore BBs and still getting a bfp!!!!!!!!!! and i've been having that same dull ache!!! FX

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi all!! Eceryone soundsing goood! :thumbup: I felt sick this mroing s well n still tingly boobs nd cramping n gasssy! :dohh: lol...... my cm is lotion like still lil thicker tho! xxx :thumbup:

Just beeen toilet cm - (tmi) IS cream colur strechy in bit but knda thick... Humm I dunno?

I'm worrying that I'm just now ovulating!!! What's strange though is I always get nausea before AF (by like a day or two). But she's not due til 24th AT LEAST

same here bout then.... Moist, Neither thick nor thin, Cloudy, Opaque, Yellow, Slightly Stretchy Transitional Mucus Pre-Ovulatory (increasing estrogen), Post-Ovulatory (increasing progesterone). all about cm how mine is at the mo, anyone else? I read that if its kinda like that then it can mean pregnanacy as i incresing progeserone is whats needed to help the fetus grow!! :thumbup:
I thought i was ovualting but my cm is not clear or really wet. plus ive tested opk and its totaly neg! xx

Can I join you all, I'm 3DPO now and this is our first month TTC #1

Lots of baby wishes for BFP's to you all x

Hi Tinkerbell3,

Welcome! Hope your doing ok? Have you had any symptoms yet?

X

Hi tinkerbell, Welcome!! Wow a disneyworld wedding!! Now thats my sort of wedding it gonnna be wondeful!!! Wow and to have a baby to take would be ven better!! Im stil saiving to go disney world! florida ??? xx

Hi tinkerbell!!! Welcome and WOW @ DisneyWorld wedding, what an amazing place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Are you having any symptoms at 2 dpo????

For the past 2-3 hours I've been having dull pains in my lower ovary area on the right side (or at least where I think my ovaries are!) Has anyone else had this?

For the past 2-3 hours I've been having dull pains in my lower ovary area on the right side (or at least where I think my ovaries are!) Has anyone else had this?

Mines more in that area at ov and now is mainly in the middle -front and back. When do you think you ov?

x

I've been having that too at random times, and some mild cramps on and off!:wacko:

Hope all our aches and pains are all part of getting that :bfp: FX

Defffo, Ive been having a cramping as well.... :winkwink: Anyone having strong smelly wee? (tmi) Mine did I did an opk today and tested n a cup ( an old cup just for dip) lol... and had a smell was stonger....:wacko:

No but my urine has been cloudy!!!!!!! Wonder what it means!!!!

I deffo think everyone is diffrent :thumbup: My nipples are now killing me :nope: Really sore... I havent even brought a htp yet, Got an opk tho im gonna test with that first... What everyone up to tongiht???:flower:

I deffo think everyone is diffrent :thumbup: My nipples are now killing me :nope: Really sore... I havent even brought a htp yet, Got an opk tho im gonna test with that first... What everyone up to tongiht???:flower:

Sounds promising Laura :thumbup: when are you going to do opk?

Just night in with the OH for me, watch a film once DS is asleep :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->