12 months pp still no AF.

Mcrobinson

Reaction score
Uuuuugh, wishing for AF this Christmas! 12 months pp and no cycle :( I'm still breastfeeding so I'm sure that's why but hubby and I are ready to ttc #2. Not willing to stop breastfeeding to get cycle back though. I'm testing like once a week just in case! Every time is a bfn :cry: any other ladies wait this long for their AF pp?

My period didn't return until 17-18 months pp but I was still breastfeeding as well. It returned on its own without stopping breastfeeding. I was wondering the same thing at the stage you were at! Wasn't willing to stop either.

I totally understand, we are ready to start ttc again, but no period and don't want to stop bf 14month old... hopefully it happens for us soon x

Any ladies have any luck with AF yet? The 21st will be 14 months :( happy to still be breastfeeding but ready for my bfp!

Google black cohosh while breastfeeding! I took black cohosh a month after I weaned my son at 8 months ( I wanted to keep bfing, but I kept getting infections and needing antibiotics, so I stopped.) because I still hadn't gotten my period back yet and it worked! I took a total of 4 100 mg capsules over 3 days and voila! Period!

Google black cohosh while breastfeeding! I took black cohosh a month after I weaned my son at 8 months ( I wanted to keep bfing, but I kept getting infections and needing antibiotics, so I stopped.) because I still hadn't gotten my period back yet and it worked! I took a total of 4 100 mg capsules over 3 days and voila! Period!

Would it mess with my supply?

Would it mess with my supply?

No idea! Google it! ;)

Hi Ladies,

I got mine back 11 months PP so not quite as long as some of you, I also continued to BF full time. Sending witchy vibes your way OR perhaps no AF and a nice :bfp: instead!

GOOD LUCK :dust:

Ok, almost 16 months pp and still no af or bfp ; ( Starting to get very sad and down about it. I so badly want to continue to breastfeed as much as we still are and would love to be able to tandem nurse once another little gets here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->