12 week scan 6th December! :)

saraaa

Mum of 1 and growing 1 😊
Reaction score
Just got my letter this morning! Ahh excitedd! Anyone else got their scan the same day? Mines at 8:45 am only 2 weeks to wait :) ill be 12+3 then :)

Oohhhh how exciting!! That will soon come round :D and first thing in the morning aswell is perfect no hanging around waiting :)

:yipee: glad u got ur date! Mines day before urs on 5th December. It's at 1.30 though, I'd prefer morning!! X x

I hate early mornings but this is something worth waking up for! Lol me and OH work together on the same department so it's hard for both of us to get an excuse lol! Think people might be guessing as we were both off in the morning for the MW appointment last week. It's gonna be hard to keep it from everyone all afternoon at work but we've got to tell his family and the rest of mine before we make it Facebook official lol xx

We are the exact same : ).. same weeks/days and same 12 week scan date, although mine isn't until 1:30 in the afternoon!!!! I don't know how I've missed seeing y'all!! How are you feeling?

Wow! I'm feeling good :) suffered with sickness from weeks 5-8 but since then the sickness has faded and I'm feeling pretty good! Very tired all the time tho it seems like there's not enough sleep in the world for me lol how about you? X

I'm feeling ok... had a bad headache last night!!! Lately my ms has been getting better but then yesterday it was bad again!!! Mostly I have been exhausted and my boobs hurt so bad and I've been feeling the growing stretching cramps on and off!! Otherwise doing good!! My Doppler gets in today and I absolutely can NOT wait!!!!

My first scan is today at 9am too! I'm 11w and 6d pregnant.

I'll also be having my blood drawn. They didn't tell me not to eat. Should I eat?

Ours isn't until two more weeks... I have no idea about eating, my paper work doesn't say anything special!! Sorry I'm no help, but I would assume you can eat like normal... I did with my other ultrasounds!!!

My paper work just says dont drink fizzy drinks because it can affect how clearly they can see baby :) and to drink 1 litre of clear fluid 1 hour before your appointment. You should eat if you're having blood drawn I would guess incase it makes you faint :/
Eurgh I had the worst head ache last week, I just ate ice pops all evening which seemed to help it! It says headaches can happen when you're getting dehydrated, I didn't drink enough one day and I felt drunk... The room was spinning even with my eyes closed it was horrible!! I'm borrowing my friends doppler tonight :D hadn't heard of hers before so not sure how sensitive it will be, deffo want a sonoline b though :) x

Hi saraaa! My 12 week scan is the same day and same time! (though I'm in canada, so I think yours will be long done). I've known the date for two weeks already and time couldn't possibly be moving more slowly! I'm going crazy! Good luck with your scan!

Wow another one!! Lol good luck to you too!! Think ill be the first done looking at the time zone thing on my phone, will post the picture here when it's been done so we can all compare :) x

Are u gonna post urs in gender predictions?? X

Hi ladies :hi:

My first U/S the same day as you Linny, Dec 5th at 8.45am and I will be 13 weeks. The next couple of weeks can't go by fast enough, thankfully we have Thanksgiving to take my mind off things. I go for my heartbeat scan on Dec 2nd.

I was thinking about asking to see if I can have it a week early on Nov 25th but after reading that they sometimes cannot find the heart beat, I don't want to be worrying until Dec 5th.

Good luck to all of you and I will be checking in for updates.:thumbup:

Yeah ill post mine in gender predictions see what people say! Chinese pregnancy calendar has got me down to have a girl so we'll see :) don't mind what the first one is, just hope there's only 1 baby in there! Haha.

Ladies!!!!! I just got my Doppler in and found baby's heartbeat right away 166-168!!!! Woooooo hoooooooo... I'm so reassured!!!! I'll post the video in my thread titled "tears of joy"!!!

Woooo! I tried with my friends one but after looking it up its best used after 12 or 14 weeks :( might have to get the sonoline b before then haha x

I think I found heartbeat on my Doppler with last pregnancy at 12 wks. Midwife found it first so I knew what area to try look for it. I couldn't believe how low down it was haha!! It was an angel sounds one 😊 x

Hi ladies :hi:

My first U/S the same day as you Linny, Dec 5th at 8.45am and I will be 13 weeks. The next couple of weeks can't go by fast enough, thankfully we have Thanksgiving to take my mind off things. I go for my heartbeat scan on Dec 2nd.

I was thinking about asking to see if I can have it a week early on Nov 25th but after reading that they sometimes cannot find the heart beat, I don't want to be worrying until Dec 5th.

Good luck to all of you and I will be checking in for updates.:thumbup:

Ooh it's exciting but scary. I wish mine was first thing, it's gonna stress me having to wait till 1.30!! Also worried appt will be late and I will wanna pee myself :haha: x

Ladies!!!!! I just got my Doppler in and found baby's heartbeat right away 166-168!!!! Woooooo hoooooooo... I'm so reassured!!!! I'll post the video in my thread titled "tears of joy"!!!
Ignore what I just wrote lol! Just found mine!! Haven't eaten yet and have a full bladder and my friend said that's the best time to do it! It's not strong enough to register on the screen but this Doppler isn't advised to be used until 12-14 weeks lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->