12 week scan 6th December! :)

Enjoy it! I was nervous until my OH got me a doppler it was so reassuring to know there was actually something in there and not just food haha.
I felt awkward in the waiting room because I was the younger there lol even tho I'm 24 in a few weeks, everyone else was in their 30s/40s lol. Hope you get someone nice that takes their time like I did :) xx

I know how that goes. I feel like I'm part of a trend right now being in the 35+ group. I've been pregnant at
19, 22, and 28 so have gotten all kinds of comments from oh you're so young to, wow you're soold, lol.
Been debating on a doppler. Afraid I might become even more obsessed, if possible.

I felt like everyone was looking at me lol! It was such a small room too... Wonder if ill get more looks when I've got a big belly at my 20 week scan lol. I got my doppler last Friday and used it everyday up until this Friday after seeing the baby on the scan I feel a lot more reassured so haven't used it since :) will probably use it once a week until I start feeling movement :)

I'm 27 but look like I'm a teen, I'm petite and just look young... so I always get stares, I have no idea what it's going to be like when my belly gets bigger!!!

I'm 36 but nobody believes me. I have to show pics of my son for them to believe I have a 17 yr old. So when I say I'm on #4 it's like no way!!

I have mine tomorrow afternoon. Worried and excited. Symptoms have gone for a week or two now. Had a mmc in July but have passed my milestone. Hope I sleep as I didn't last night. Do you need a full bladder?

I have mine tomorrow afternoon. Worried and excited. Symptoms have gone for a week or two now. Had a mmc in July but have passed my milestone. Hope I sleep as I didn't last night. Do you need a full bladder?

Good luck tomorrow!

Went well. Up to 13weeks. I can be excited now

Love seeing and hearing about all these 12 week scans! I have mine this Thursday December 12 and I'll be exactly 12 weeks. I'm so looking forward to it!

Good luck!! :) it was amazing :)

Hey ladies! Totally amazing 12 week scan!! Little nugget was kicking and wiggling and sucking his/her thumb! :happydance: I'm so in love with the munchkin already :cloud9:
Everything looks perfect and measurements are in normal range for NT. We did the maternit21 test too so the results will be back in about a week including the gender!! :happydance: Best Christmas present ever! Baby is measuring 12 weeks 2 days. Here's a snap from today's scan:

Attachments

• BabyPanda_12weeks_small.jpg
    BabyPanda_12weeks_small.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 10
Scan went great today:happydance: Don't have any exact #s except hb 170. Everything else was so vague. Nt was well within range and baby measures right on time at 12 wks exactly. I did opt for the m21test also but don't want them to tell me the sex yet. So excited and only shed 1 tear!!

Your scan is very clear! I couldn't believe the size difference in my 7/13 week ones

Hey ladies! Totally amazing 12 week scan!! Little nugget was kicking and wiggling and sucking his/her thumb! :happydance: I'm so in love with the munchkin already :cloud9:
Everything looks perfect and measurements are in normal range for NT. We did the maternit21 test too so the results will be back in about a week including the gender!! :happydance: Best Christmas present ever! Baby is measuring 12 weeks 2 days. Here's a snap from today's scan:

wow what an amazing shot its perfect..congrats and by looking at the picture i am guessing girl

Thanks ladies! I'm on cloud 9 and so in love with my little munchkin! I would secretly love a girl first so I'm hoping you're right ;). Of course I will be thrilled with any healthy baby.
Congrats mybabylove3!

Internet isn't working on my laptop so I can't upload my pic. Looking kinda like yours in the head but I'm really hoping for a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->