12 week scan 6th December! :)

Bumping for us ladies with scans tomorrow!!

Thank you!!! The countdown begins, 6 more hours!!!!!

Scans all done :D baby measures 3 days ahead so 12+6 today :D crown to rump is 6.5cm she thinks the legs are another 5cm on top of that so a long baby :) heart rate of 180 too
Had bloods taken afterwards to get a downs testing reading should get results in the post next week :)
So happy!! She took ages showing me it's little hands and feet and it was hiccuping and rolling around lol :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 27
Oh saraa!!!! Lovely little baby you've got there and three days ahead that's great!!!! So happy for you!!! I will update after mine, still got quite a wait!!!

I think you should be done just as I finish work! I finish in 6 hours, which will be 6:15pm my time :)
Had to go empty my bladder a little cuz my uterus looked like a banana cuz it was so full haha 1 litre is far too much to drink! Good luck!! Xx

They told me to have an empty bladder :shrug: I can't wait... but it's now a five hour wait, that hour went by fast.. it is now 6:27!!!

So I'm 6 hours ahead of you :) it's 12:40 at the mo here, work at 2:15 :(
Really? Your lucky! Ours says 1 litre of clear fluid an hour before your scan... Then they like pushing on your bladder with the scanner lol x

Scans all done :D baby measures 3 days ahead so 12+6 today :D crown to rump is 6.5cm she thinks the legs are another 5cm on top of that so a long baby :) heart rate of 180 too
Had bloods taken afterwards to get a downs testing reading should get results in the post next week :)
So happy!! She took ages showing me it's little hands and feet and it was hiccuping and rolling around lol :D

Aww .. Hey there baby! Nice to know it was a positive scan as i am from Ipswich and will be having my scan there in January xx When i had my DD they were right grumpy sods in the scan department. x

Aww .. Hey there baby! Nice to know it was a positive scan as i am from Ipswich and will be having my scan there in January xx When i had my DD they were right grumpy sods in the scan department. x

Aww really?? This lady was so nice :) she kept saying "come on baby" or "come on little one" when she was trying to get its neck measurement lol. There was an old grey haired lady that came out n looked like she had a face like a slapped arse! Glad I didn't have her lol xx

Yeah i'm up near Holywells Park :) ...

I really hope i don't get the grumpy old git when i have my scan. xx

Hi Dec 6 ladies!! I'm all done - everything went well, we finished about noon (eastern North American time) but I've been busy with work until now!
Everything was perfect!!! NT measured 1mm only which is really low. Had my first bloods for the Integrated Prenatal Screening (need another blood at 15 weeks to get the reading) but my Dr was very happy with the results.
I also got bumped up - 4 days!! Now 12 + 5 days - due June 15 - wohoo!!
Technician was really experienced and said he could usually tell gender but wouldn't tell us, but when he was pointing to the genitals, he said "oh and here is where the genitals are" and made this long sweeping motion with his finger that both hubby and I afterwards said "it's another boy!!!!" we are very happy either way. So happy it's all over with and we get to get to tell people now!!! We are telling my in-laws and BILs and SILs tonight and my parents and brother tomorrow morning.
YAY!!! Been so hard keeping it secret as I'm really showing!

Pinkpassion - How did yours go?? Can't wait to hear!!!

Our scan went great! Our sonographer also has been doing this almost 20 years and is convinced its a girl.... BUT how??? I dont know.. anyway here are pics.. I'm uploading a video of the scan but its going to take a bit to finish.. so here are two pics to hold you over!!! Happy about all our good scans and sweet babies!!! :)

Nasal bone was present and NT measurement was 1.7 , so very good!!! :) I'm beyond pleased.. Our little nugget was moving all about!!!

Attachments

• 12.06.13 cat glaser nt 26.jpg
    12.06.13 cat glaser nt 26.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 12.06.13 cat glaser nt 27.jpg
    12.06.13 cat glaser nt 27.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 9
Woohoo lovely scan! I'd say girl too by the skull theory but the left looks girly and the right looks more boyish hahs. did you measure on time?? So glad I get to be second tri tomorrow, haha. When's your gender scan?? Mines 27th of jan :) xx

Yeah i'm up near Holywells Park :) ...

I really hope i don't get the grumpy old git when i have my scan. xx

Ah I live on wherstead road :) hope you get my lady :D

Yes I measured exact, my gender scan is in three weeks from today, December 27!!! I'll be 15+3!! She wanted to do it a week earlier, said she was positive she could tell me accurately especially since she was sure today... it's all just so confusing!!!

Wow you get yours early!! Here it's around 20 weeks... Mines when ill be 20+2, there's a private place near me that does it from 16 weeks for £55 which isn't a lot! But we'll see :) totally want to get a 3d scan around 28 weeks tho :) x

I am so excited for you guys. It's nice to get some good news around here. I have to stay off bnb cuz it's so depressing anymore with so much bad news. This thread is so refreshing. My 12 week scan is this Thurs 12. So excited and nervous at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->