12 week scan!! Gender Predictions anyone? Update!!!!

Both, although my 1st baby had 155 HR at 12 weeks so I don't really hold much stock in that one. My current lo had 155 HR at 12 weeks as well, and now down to 135. We are team yellow this one. Although, I'm thinking boy based on the HR trend.
The skull of your ultrasoun looks just like my friend's ultrasound pic of her little girl

Interesting! I have heard that the skull is a way people predict. I should compare it to my boys ultrasounds :)

I say girl based on the skull. Looks similar to my little girl :)

Thanks hun!!! Keep the guesses coming ladies! This is the fun part. My DH swears its a girl.

Slight girl lean although at 12 weeks that nub may rise xx

Thanks hun!!! Keep the guesses coming ladies! This is the fun part. My DH swears its a girl.

Girl based on the nub

Before this scan I didn't know about the nub theory. I looked it up last night. It looks like girl based off what I researched.
I still keep trying to look at the skull theory as well but I find that a lot harder to distinguish.

Girl, just a guess from looking at the scan photo x

Thanks honey. Sometimes I wonder if I should have done a poll instead. Do other people's answers influence the next poster? Lol I am a psychologist I can't help but think about human behavior and the power of suggestion :).

Girl based on nub. Didnt read anyone's answers before I saw the pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->