12 week scan!! Gender Predictions anyone? Update!!!!

Girly :flower: xxx

Thanks hun! This will be my Moms 8th grandchild. All the current grandchildren are boys!! Seven boys lol. This will be the final grand baby so we are team pink! Here's to hoping and praying!!

I also guess girl based on skull and nub good luck hope you get that little girl. I'm also hoping for a girl hasn't been a girl in my family for 15 years! 10 boys!

I also guess girl based on skull and nub good luck hope you get that little girl. I'm also hoping for a girl hasn't been a girl in my family for 15 years! 10 boys!

22 years for my family and here I thought we were the only ones!!! Oh I'm hoping you have a girl!! Please keep me posted. Thanks for responding!

Well so far it has been a resounding 100 percent call for girl from you wonderful baby and bump ladies who took time to guess!! Keep the predictions coming! I love hearing what everyone has to say. I also love guessing on all you lovely ladies scans as well!!! Hoping everyone has happy and healthy babies!

Has anyone had a resounding 100 percent people say one gender and it be correct? Everyone voted girl for me, not one boy vote.

Ladies why does the nub in my photo look like there is two?? It's completely split down the middle. Anyone else have that?

Which ladies have the best guessing rate around here? Lol.

I read on one of the ingender posts that forked nubs can be both boy and girl, its the thin and straight that have a higher percentage end up as girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->