12 week scan!! Gender Predictions anyone? Update!!!!

So is mine thin and straight? What do you think. My nub looks split down the middle completely!

Looks like the no girl streak is still goin in my family mines a boy!

Omg it is!! How many boys is this now? I can't recall what you had said before?

The last girl is 15 and my baby will be the 11th boy in my family!

The last girl is 15 and my baby will be the 11th boy in my family!

My mother has absolutely no granddaughters lol.
The baby I am having is the 8th and final try! I find out next Friday on a private scan. I will update you as soon as we find out. I was reading some people say if the nub is long its a boy. My nub is long and straight. Guess I will just have to wait and see what happens. Congrats on another boy though! Boys really are wonderful!!

Tricky little one !
I'm leaning slightly towards girl as thin long and forked is all in favour of pink (plus skull is similar to my last DDs scan!)
I think the angle is below the 30od but I'm not 100 % convinced that a slight change in baby would shift the shot to favour boy....
But as I said, if I had to go one way or another - girl xxx

Tricky little one !
I'm leaning slightly towards girl as thin long and forked is all in favour of pink (plus skull is similar to my last DDs scan!)
I think the angle is below the 30od but I'm not 100 % convinced that a slight change in baby would shift the shot to favour boy....
But as I said, if I had to go one way or another - girl xxx

Thanks honey! Hoping your right about it being a girl :).

Gender Scan Friday!!! Get your guesses in now!! Will update Friday.

Two more days until my scan!!! Get your guesses in!!!! Last chance until the big reveal!!

Hope u got ur little girl

Looks like we are in the same boat honey. Had a 16 week scan today and tech said boy :(. Not sure if she is right we will wait until 20 weeks to be positive. I'm totally depressed. This was my last shot. I'm angry and just frustrated. I know to some it sounds ungrateful and mean. Not sure how I will deal with this emotionally :(.

image.jpg

Here's the scan. Even tough it looks like the nub to me because it has a forked appearance.

Hugs Hun and hoping that maybe 16 weeks was just too soon and you'll still hear pink at 20 weeks. I was on the fence with the 12 week shot but leaned girl.
It's hard as not everyone "gets" the while gender thing, but we are only human and it's only natural to have such desires. I guess at least you'll know pretty much for sure at 20 weeks so either way you'll have time to get to know baby for whom he or she is.
Love
Jo
X

Awww that was an early guess so could still be a girl. But I'm sorry u didn't get the outcome you wanted. I know what u mean about sounding ungrateful. I felt the same. I'm still getting over my disappointment. Doesn't help that my family aren't really bothered now its a boy. I think they would be more excited if I was getting a puppy. My other boys r so lovely tho and when I feel stink about it I look at them and I know I wouldn't change a hair on their heads. Least u got a potty shot. The lady who did mine didn't evn look from the potty shot angle she looked across the baby and apparently saw a penis and I didn't see it could have been cord or anything in my opinion lol.

Hugs Hun and hoping that maybe 16 weeks was just too soon and you'll still hear pink at 20 weeks. I was on the fence with the 12 week shot but leaned girl.
It's hard as not everyone "gets" the while gender thing, but we are only human and it's only natural to have such desires. I guess at least you'll know pretty much for sure at 20 weeks so either way you'll have time to get to know baby for whom he or she is.
Love
Jo
X

Thanks Hun :). I posted the 16 week shot. I don't know. Guess I have to accept boy. If they say girl at 20 it would be a miracle. Sigh. Thanks for such a lovely response and kind words.

Awww that was an early guess so could still be a girl. But I'm sorry u didn't get the outcome you wanted. I know what u mean about sounding ungrateful. I felt the same. I'm still getting over my disappointment. Doesn't help that my family aren't really bothered now its a boy. I think they would be more excited if I was getting a puppy. My other boys r so lovely tho and when I feel stink about it I look at them and I know I wouldn't change a hair on their heads. Least u got a potty shot. The lady who did mine didn't evn look from the potty shot angle she looked across the baby and apparently saw a penis and I didn't see it could have been cord or anything in my opinion lol.

My family could care less also, just another boy, big deal. I look at my boys and think the same thoughts. Sometimes what we want isn't always what we need and what we need isn't always what we want. Easy to say hard to accept. Thanks for checking up on me! It's good having someone in the same position to relate to. Makes me feel a lot less alone :cry:

My family could care less also, just another boy, big deal. I look at my boys and think the same thoughts. Sometimes what we want isn't always what we need and what we need isn't always what we want. Easy to say hard to accept. Thanks for checking up on me! It's good having someone in the same position to relate to. Makes me feel a lot less alone :cry:

That is so true. I know ill love my baby once he's here. Must admit I get jealous of ladies with little girls or when some one is pregnant with a girl a lady at my playcentre is having twin girls. I said to my mum it's not fair she gets two at once and I can't even get one! The two closest friends I have both have one of each so they have no idea really. I think even they were bummed Im having another boy.

My family isn't excited either!! It's like just another boy bug deal. No one will make a fuss over it. I understand how you feel!! I do look at my boys though and think I wouldn't change anything. I am sure in the future I will feel that way if I have another boy. Boys are easier in the long run and less trouble :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->