12 week scan - gender predictions!

AK89

Reaction score
I had my 12 week scan a couple of weeks ago and was just wondering if anyone has any input as to gender predictions! I know the skull theory is just an old wives' tale but it passes time before the 20 week ;)

I'm convinced it's a boy but then I'm thinking the skull kinda looks girl shaped..? But then I was looking at all different scan pics and trying to guess the gender from the skull and was getting them all wrong haha.. A few members of my family are convinced it's a girl so it will be interesting to find out who's right! But in the meantime we can only speculate!

What does everyone think?

PS. He doesn't have a massive nose, that's his hand behind his face ;)

https://i58.tinypic.com/2nbhpat.jpg

Ooh interesting! I'd be well surprised if it was a girl.. I've been thinking of / referring to it as a boy the whole time!

Is it the flat forehead that's making you think that? I'm still quite baffled by it all!

What's the gestation? If over 12 weeks I say girly. Congrats on baby!

I was 11+3. Thanks guys :) Ooh it'll be interesting if it's a girl! I think I'd be quite excited, I've just been fully expecting a boy this whole time!

Got my gender scan on 14th May anyway.. can't wait!

Given that it was before 12 weeks nub could have still risen so still could be boy lol

Exactly what Misscalais said :) Come back and update!

The nub is girly but 11+3 is early. I'm leaning girl but like I said, it's early.

If that's a nub than I'd lean slightly girl but being your so early a lot could change

Yeah I'll definitely come back and update you!

This might sound kinda stupid but what d'you mean about a nub?? I can't see anything 'nub-like'! ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->