12 week scan question

LoveMyBaby786

Reaction score
My 12 week scan has been booked for the 13th january.
According to my lmp I will be around 10+5 but thats if you have a 28 period which I have never had. Cycles have been rubbish but before I had ds1 I had a 33 day cycle so going by that I might be 10 weeks.
Is this a problem if I am either 10 weeks or 10+5? Will I have to have another scan at 12 weeks if they cant see what they are supposed to?

Hi I had a scan at 9 + 5 and am getting another one in 3-4 weeks.
If they can not see everything or think it is too early to do the dating scan they will just rebook you think it really depends on the hospital!
Good luck

Depends exactly where you are, they do dating scans from 10w onwards, but if they offer the nuchal scan in your Trust (sadly not here *roll eyes*) it has to be done between 11 and 13+6. So they should rebook you for that :thumbup:

Is nuchal scan one where they test for things such as downs syndrome etc..? Im not choosing that scan didnt for my last one so im guessing this 12 week scan is just called a dating scan? So if I am 10 weeks plus then it should be fine right? Sorry I was confused what a nuchal scan is so had to google it lol

Yep if you're not having the nuchal scan then it's just dating, so this'll be it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->