12 week scan this evening and so nervous!

musicmomma

Reaction score
I have my 12 week scan this evening. I'm so nervous I'm going to show up and I'll be told they can't see a heartbeat. It is just one of those unreasonable thoughts. Just a vent.

I'm only 6 weeks but can completely relate, I already panic about my 12 week scan and don't know how all pregnant women get through these first 12 weeks! I'm sure this is a worry everyone goes through, if you have no reason to think anything is wrong then I'm sure everything will be perfectly fine, I'm jealous you get to see little bambino! Keep us updated, will be keeping everything crossed for you :) xxx

I'm sure that little baby will be wiggling around and have a strong beating heart! I know how you feel though. I was a dam mess when I went in for my ten week ultrasound. I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest.

Yeah, it can happen, you never know in the first trimester but it's unlikely that it will happen. You have to remember that. It's hard but you got to.

Thanks for all the positive encouragement ladies! Baby had a very strong heart beat of 163! And was moving around like crazy! I was so relieved! I hope everyone has great scans when their time comes!

Congratulations on a great scan! Time for the glowing second trimester now. :)

Aww amazing news! I can't wait for my time to come �� Congrats!! Xx

I had the same thoughts before mine, and even before my 20 week scan, but I got there and he was still there. I think it's normal. I have another scan tomorrow because they weren't able to get all the pictures they wanted with the 20 week scan, and even though I can feel him in there all the time, I'm still nervous.

I'm glad the baby was fine!! :happydance:

Thanks for all the positive encouragement ladies! Baby had a very strong heart beat of 163! And was moving around like crazy! I was so relieved! I hope everyone has great scans when their time comes!

Oh good! That's wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->