• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 Week Scan today - Meet our beautiful babe!!!

BeanieBaby

Reaction score
Hi guys,

After a v. anxious wk (or should I say 9 wks!), I had my 12 wk scan today and am still on :cloud9: after all went well!

We first got to see our little beanie at 8 wks after I had a big bleed (unexplained) and were v. relieved to know we weren't mc'ing again, but the last 4 wks have been hard to say the least. I have been plagued with nightmares of the scan room still and of course the usual anxiety of everything going wrong again, as i'm sure we're all accustomed to in this section! However, i'm so pleased to report that everything's ok! :happydance: I'd forgotten how amazing it was (I have a 2 yr old) and our sonographer was lovely (much nicer than the ones we experienced in the EPU!) Am promising myself i'll relax a bit now and regain lost PMA!!!

So here he/she is:-

https://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af27/charlieg8173/12%20wk/BabyScanPhoto0002.jpg This is my fave. Bubs kept crossing his/her legs/feet - so cute!

https://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af27/charlieg8173/12%20wk/BabyScanPhoto0003.jpg

https://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af27/charlieg8173/12%20wk/BabyScanPhoto0005.jpg

Due date by LMP is 8 October which makes me 12w 6d, but by measurements she said it was more 13w 1d but to go on LMP.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOW!!!!

Beanie I love the pictures! They have just put the biggest smile on my face ever! They are amazing and I am absolutely over the moon for you! x x x x x

Ah thanks hun!!! I'm on such a high can't believe i'm still up at midnight!!! Gonna take myself off to bed now and dream about my gorgeous little bubs!

It will be you soon enough, scan pact with Nik springs to mind! Hope you're ok. Will try and pop by your journal tomorrow, OH is telling me to shut down, lol!

xxx

beautiful!!! Gettin' the warm fuzzies here now! :cloud9:

Absolutely stunning Charlie, I'm so happy and holding back the tears! :hug:

Ahhh..congratulations, that brought a huge smile to my face reading your thread - wonderful news and gives the rest of us hope! Thanks for sharing your pics xx

OVER THE MOON for you gorgeous. I'm guessing boy :)

Ahh, what lovely clear pictures!

Hope you manage to relax a bit now, Im guessing girl xx

Thanks girls! It was funny as I said he in the scan without thinking and OH said she so we'll see! xxx

^dh and i did the very same! will you be finding out at 20 weeks hun? Dh is making me have a surprise this time lol, bloody spoilsport :laugh2:

We will this time yep. We had a surprise with Bella as OH wanted to find out but I wanted a surprise and so we made a pact there and then that we'd find out 2nd time around. I quite like the idea of having experienced both knowing and not knowing as everyone always has such an opinion on what's right don't they makes me laugh. Its your own preference, no right or wrong! Will be nice to get organised this time, especially if we're having a girl as will know whether to get all Bella's pink bits out and ready!! If its a boy I can sort them out and pass onto my sis to give us more room, who as you know had her little girl recently. Shame your OH is being a spoilsport, will be lovely to have a surprise though. I always think it gives you the extra adrenaline you need to get you through the labour as you're dying to know what you're having!

xxx

That's great news.

The first pic is great. I can almost see the baby laying there nonchalently with her/his hands behind their head.

Alex

Gorgeous pics congrats hun x x

aww! beautiful!! I'm sensing a boy too!!! He has a boy-shaped head :rofl:

:rofl: that's what i said to my OH!

Thanks girls, can't stop looking at the pics!

xxx

Beautiful pic of ur gorgeous bubs hun congrats xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello hun, just happened to pop on here and saw these! They are absolutely beautiful, I'm on :cloud9: for you!!! :happydance: congratulations xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->