12 week scan tomorrow and I feel sick with dread

Are you finding out what you are having? I have a guess based on nub and skull theory but don't want to say unless you are going to find out.

Yeah we will be. I know everyone thinks it's a boy. I feel really weird about it that I was so sure that I was having a girl and got used to the idea of my baby girl and now I keep having to convince myself otherwise and I feel like I'm lying :dohh: But yes, go ahead!

If it makes you feel better, when I was going to the doctor's to get my initial blood test results, I was panicking that it would come back as positive to syphilis, or HIV, or Hep C. I was almost in tears wondering how I would tell my husband and if I'd have to terminate the pregnancy and how I would tell everyone what happened! Of course, it was all clear, and I would have no reason to even think I would have any of that, but it didn't stop me from panicking! So silly...

My chlamydia and gonorrhoea test took a month! They said oh it'll be back in a couple of days, so there I was having a massive panic I'd been harbouring STIs for a decade!

Are you finding out what you are having? I have a guess based on nub and skull theory but don't want to say unless you are going to find out.

Yeah we will be. I know everyone thinks it's a boy. I feel really weird about it that I was so sure that I was having a girl and got used to the idea of my baby girl and now I keep having to convince myself otherwise and I feel like I'm lying :dohh: But yes, go ahead!

Based on nub and skull I would also say boy!

If it makes you feel better, when I was going to the doctor's to get my initial blood test results, I was panicking that it would come back as positive to syphilis, or HIV, or Hep C. I was almost in tears wondering how I would tell my husband and if I'd have to terminate the pregnancy and how I would tell everyone what happened! Of course, it was all clear, and I would have no reason to even think I would have any of that, but it didn't stop me from panicking! So silly...

My chlamydia and gonorrhoea test took a month! They said oh it'll be back in a couple of days, so there I was having a massive panic I'd been harbouring STIs for a decade!

A month??? Oh hell no... I would have had to be prescribed valium or something.. I thought a week was bad enough.

The extra dumb thing I did which I forgot about until now, was that it was my birthday last Thursday on the 8th and I was enjoying a picnic beach lunch with my husband and daughter. My phone rang and the number was my Doctor's surgery and left a voicemail asking me to call back (because I had forgotten to book my return appt), and I didn't call back until Monday because I didn't want to be told I was HIV+ on my birthday.

:dohh::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->