12 week scan tomorrow, nervous as hell!

BrollyDolly

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
I don't know what's wrong with me, I just have this overwhelming feeling that I am going to get into the scanning room and they are going to tell me something is wrong.
When I had my first scan with DD I was totally fine but with this one I just can't shake this feeling off.

Has anyone else felt like this with their scans??

Xx

I don't have any experience but just wanted to wish you good luck. xx

Just close your eyes, take some deep breaths and visualize your baby as normal and healthy and feel peace wash over you. My 12w scan is next week too and starting the feeling of dread again. My 8w scan, i thought there no baby until the scan showed it with the hb! Wishing you good luck!

I'm feeling the same and I've got more than 2 weeks until my scan. I had a private one at 7w4d as I was convinced I was imagining the pregnancy, and everything was fine so just hoping for the same this time round!

Mine's this afternoon and I'm feeling pretty nervous too. I don't think I really feel like somethings wrong so much as I just don't know what's going on and so I'm afraid of what they'll tell me! Been pretty wigged out for the last few days, so much so that it didn't occur to me until last night that besides all the possibilities of something being wrong...what if it's TWINS?! :haha:

So yea you're not the only one to feel some panic at the thought of the first scan :blush: Good luck tomorrow, hope everyone is happy and healthy. I'll sure we'll both feel better once we hear those heartbeats!

Thanks for all of your support ladies!
Just to say, the scan was absolutely fine, I was even measuring ahead so I'm moving over to second tri sooner than I thought.
All that worrying for nothing haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->