12 week scan with pic i hope x

Jordicia

Very proud Mummy of 3!
Reaction score
https://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t155/little_angels_essentials/DSCF9822.jpg

I had my 12 week scan last week and after being put back 3w 5d at my last scan in November :cry: I have been put forward 6 days so slightly better.
Everything seems to be ok and all bits where they should be. We saw baby being very difficult and standing upright for the first part of the scan! The sonographer was having a hard job measuring behind baby's neck so I had to do lots of jumping and coughing. Ended up having another internal but to be honest we got much better view and some lovely pics of bubs. Scan pic also shows baby sucking their thumb :cloud9:
All in all we were watching bubs for about 30 mins which was amazing.

I am 14 weeks tomorrow so I will be moving over to 2nd tri, I just want to wish everyone healthy pregnancy's and look forward to seeing you all in 2nd tri soon xxx :hugs:

Attachments

• DSCF9822.jpg
    DSCF9822.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 18
Amazing picture, congratulations and best wishes for you and your baby xxx

What a lovely picture! Many congratulations :happydance:

Fab picture - very unusual position - love it :)

Thanks everyone, we are so in love with our new little person. I was told by our sonographer that because we had another internal (lovely) we actually got a better view more like the 20 week scan detail and she wished that all 12 week scans were done this way as it was easier to see everything. She showed us the brain, facial features, stomach, spine, legs, arms, cord, feets and even hubby could work it all out. I wish they did dvds because we were there for ages and even counted toes on the feet ourselves it was magic.

awww wow what a cute picture!!

Congratulations and good luck in 2nd tri xx

Wow, congratulations hun. Lovely piccie too. Can you request an internal one or is it only done if sonographer is having problems viewing from belly?

Brilliant picture! I'm so happy for you! You're due about the same week as me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->