12 weeks - clear fluid

TeeinAZ

Reaction score
Morning ladies. I am 12 weeks today. This morning I had a gush of clear fluid after my shower. This has happened in my earlier stages of pregnancy due to progesterone shots from IVF.

Now that I've been off progesterone for about 6 weeks, I'm a little frightened. I know for certain it was not urine. It was clear, no odor or color.

Any thoughts or feedback would help ease my mind. I did call my doc and I am waiting for a call back.

Thank you!

I had this at 4 weeks, doc said it was excess fluid from the plug and it was totally normal.
I don't know if at 12 weeks it could be the same thing, seems plausible though

I had this at 4 weeks, doc said it was excess fluid from the plug and it was totally normal.
I don't know if at 12 weeks it could be the same thing, seems plausible though

Thank you for commenting. That makes me feel better. I'm hoping it's just from my body making space.

Going from my last pregnancy, I had clear fluid leaking from 12 weeks, clear is normally fine at this stage hun I would try not to worry xx

Have you had a scan yet?

Going from my last pregnancy, I had clear fluid leaking from 12 weeks, clear is normally fine at this stage hun I would try not to worry xx

Have you had a scan yet?

Thank you!! I haven't had a scan yeat. We just heard the heartbeat last week. I am scheduling my NT screening in the next week. My next scan isn't scheduled until 18 weeks.

I really appreciate the response. I was a complete wreck this morning.

I thought that was leukorrea (sp?). I am 12 + 4 and have it all the time. It's pretty gross, but I asked my nurse about it a while back when it started and she said clear is normal.

Thank you! My doc called me back and he wants me to get a second trimester scan. I will be going in today or tomorrow for the ultrasound.

Morning, I just wanted to let you all know that my little one is OK. Beating heart and moving around like a little maniac. I am still waiting to hear from my doc about the full report. But I wanted to keep you all posted and for any other's that this has happened to.

Here's the pics the awesome tech gave me. <3 I am SO in love.

Attachments

• 12 weeks baby's face.jpg
    12 weeks baby's face.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 12 weeks baby's side view Spine.jpg
    12 weeks baby's side view Spine.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 12 weeks baby's side view.jpg
    12 weeks baby's side view.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 12
Wow very clear pictures! congrats!

Thank goodness!! The little bean is a baby, how sweet :).

Awww cute US photo.

I also had the clear fluid while in the bath tub. Sat up and felt a gush and it was clear. This was 2-3 weeks ago.

Thank you all so much.

I've had it happen again last week, now, while sitting on the toilet I bend over to try and empty my bladder all the way. It seems to be helping. How embarassing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->