12 weeks had scan on Tuesday, red blood this morning....

shellshocked

Reaction score
Title says it all. I wiped red blood this morning. No more on second wipe Not sure what to do but am having a panic. What would you do. Going to head in to work and see what happens by lunch.

It's most probably nothing serious hun but if it's red blood you need to get it checked out really. Generally midwives will say brown blood is ok but red but needs to be investigated. I Had bleeding all the way through my sons pregnancy though so try not to worry yourself too much, most likely all is fine. Hope all goes ok for you!

I would get checked out just to be sure. Did your midwives give you a number to ring if you have an worries? X

I would get checked out to be safe, but like the others have said all is most likely ok . X

Yes definitely get it checked out hun. Hope all is ok x

Get it checked out hun, i had small bleeds on and off with both my girls as much as it was a pain going up and down the hospital i still got it checked out :) xxxx

I had 2 red bleeds at 14 weeks got checked out everything was good! The only thing is if you know you rhesus negative they will give you an anti d injection. I would get checked out. Xx

Thanks ladies. I had spotting on ans off between weeks 6 and 9. I had a scan at 9 weeks and all was fine. When I told obstetrician about spotting she scanned me on Tuesday and baby was wiggling about. Bit of brown blood this afternoon. I have another scan next week so will.track what's going on and fingers crossed all is well. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->