12 weeks PP omg

Because I’ve had a previous molar pregnancy I have to have a blood test at 6 weeks pp to check my hcg levels are back to normal and they’ve always been below 5. So I’m guessing a few weeks after birth??

Hmmm ok i don't know then I'm just going to wait it out we've only dtd once so if nothing happens within ther next few days then i know it's nothing or vice versa

Following but wanted to say they look negative to me, maybe just seeing the indent. Good luck!

I defo see a line on last hun

Only time will tell for you xx
Hope you get the outcome you want x

I hate to say im not happy but damn i feel like ther older i get the MORE fertile i am by youngest was a surprise baby but it's never ended badly i love my kids it's just really really scary and horrible timing we just really felt done but i will embrace it if it happens

Definitely can see a line on that last test. Don’t even need to zoom in. Good luck!

I can see something faint on the FRERs, and from what I understand your hcg levels should be back to 0 by the 6 week check up. I just wanted to wish you good luck either way! You don't have to defend not being excited as I'm sure even the thought is overwhelming. Sending you positive thoughts and cyber hugs! Keep us posted!

Could it still be the indent? I can't really tell if it's pink unless i go on countdown to pregnancy and use the tools then it looks pink but i don't know if that counts? Sorry to be so skeptical but dang we only did it once AND HE PULLED OUT!!!!!! He has no idea i just feel like everyone is going to judge me because i said no to tge tube tying but it wasn't because i did or didn't want more i just do not want that done dh is getting vasectomy but In our town they're still not taking new patients and there's only 3 urologists here, oh my gosh I'm freaking out!

I had problems with frer indents and I’m afraid none of them looked like that, they were thin and obviously white/grey, where as that line looks quite thick to me....I could be wrong tho!!

Very first time I got pregnant my OH pulled out.....apparently it can be the stuff that comes out before the finale (ewww sorry for the TMI!!)

Last edited:
I had problems with frer indents and I’m afraid none of them looked like that, they were thin and obviously white/grey, where as that line looks quite thick to me....I could be wrong tho!!

Very first time I got pregnant my OH pulled out.....apparently it can be the stuff that comes out before the finale (ewww sorry for the TMI!!)

Im about 97% sure it's a positive test just don't want to start freaking out until it's blaring, i got pregnant once using pull out it ended in miscarriage i know it's possible and i obviously sm a grown 32 year old women and know it only takes once but it's like wow breastfeeding no period yet only once AND pulled out lol guess if it's true it's totally meant to be lmfao thank you though hunn i feel absolutely horrible feeling like this when there's women on here struggling for a long time i just have absolutely no where else to turn = ( thank high for being so kind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->