12 weeks PP omg

Im about 97% sure it's a positive test just don't want to start freaking out until it's blaring, i got pregnant once using pull out it ended in miscarriage i know it's possible and i obviously sm a grown 32 year old women and know it only takes once but it's like wow breastfeeding no period yet only once AND pulled out lol guess if it's true it's totally meant to be lmfao thank you though hunn i feel absolutely horrible feeling like this when there's women on here struggling for a long time i just have absolutely no where else to turn = ( thank high for being so kind!

Don’t feel horrible everyone is in different circumstances, especially when it’s a wee surprise when ur not expecting it lol!! I really hope everything works out for u!! Xx

I see the line clearly in the last few pictures and I def don't have line eyes.

Wow Katie - can't imagine the range of emotions you are feeling over this! I can definitely see something - more obvious on the ten min one too, will be following to see how it all goes!

How is your wee man doing?

Wow Katie - can't imagine the range of emotions you are feeling over this! I can definitely see something - more obvious on the ten min one too, will be following to see how it all goes!

How is your wee man doing?

Deff have emotions all over the place just really wasn't expecting it at all, i figured I'd do a test It'd be negative and ive move on, so to say i was shocked Is an understatement!

He's doing fabulous! He's over 9 pounds now and really thriving!

Good luck hunni :) xx

Oh wow. I have a 17 week old and oh my god if I found out I was pregnant I would feel like you do. Good luck x

I took one last night and then this morning the line is the deff but it's not darker actually lighter but my fmu is rubbish i used to freak and think i was miscarrying with my fmu then by afternoon we were dark the dark test yesterday was at about 2pm. Do you ladies want to see the newest tests? I can post them

Oh wow. I have a 17 week old and oh my god if I found out I was pregnant I would feel like you do. Good luck x

Yeah freaking out is an understatement especially the circumstances, no period yet ebf only one time and he pulled out i feel like a teenager again "we only did it once uh" lol

Of course we wanna see :winkwink: love a bit of line spotting lol xx

I took the picture in my room where it's dark because dh Is still sleeping and he knows nothing haha it's there but lighter we will have to see with my afternoon urine

20181114_084348.jpg 20181114_084335.jpg

I still see it. Take it out of case see if its pink.

My baby is 20 weeks and is give anything to.be pregnant again but i know how you feel. That happened to me after baby no 1 and it was twins. I was in an awful state. It turned out onky 1 made it and hes now 4.5

I just took another one it's still about the same, maybe this is something else? Gosh im losing my mind am i? Or aren't i? Third limbo sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->